Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LUVNFL
  • 1 Post By LUVNFL
  • 1 Post By DevonRay

Benelli Lift or Donut Mastopexy

Old 05-30-2016, 04:15 AM

Lolaboobs is on a distinguished road
Benelli Lift or Donut Mastopexy

Hi girls,

I have been searching in the forum a thread about the benelli lift but I didnt find it. I have already explained my situation in other threads but I want to create one to talk a bit about it and to share experiences.

I will have my surgery next week. I have had always an asymmetry, one breast more or less half cup bigger than the other. After breastfeeding, both emptied and fell, but is much patent in the bigger breast than in the smaller. When I went to my first appointment, I thought the surgeon was going to recommend me different size implants to solve the problem. But he told me that the problem is not the different size of the breast, but that the skin of one is worst quality than the other and that’s why one fell more than the other. He also told me that doing only a BA will make more clear the difference between them.. So he proposed me two options, do first the BA and after healing, when I decide it, do a review to lift the fallen breast or do it all toghether. So I decided doing all toghether, to avoid two healings and two scars and what he is going to do is, using the same implant size, lift the fall breast with a "donut" mastopexy or Benelli lift".

I have still doubt what the outcome, I always had the feeling, when I pick up the breast with hands that have one larger than the other, so I fear that even with the Benelli, things will not change if we use the same implant in both.The surgeon insist that is not a matter of "breast volume" and that the sensation is because I have more skin in the fallen breast.

I´m quite confused, I would like to share pictures of my "before" so if someone have some experience can give me advice...I will create a private album, so if you want to have a look just ask me .

thanks for the help
Old 05-30-2016, 06:21 AM

LUVNFL will become famous soon enough LUVNFL will become famous soon enough
I had a Benelli lift along with my revision and it made all the difference in the world!! Unfortunately I didn't make an album of the scarring immediately PO as it does look a bit disturbing but it healed SO fast and when completely healed the scars are only a faint line along the border of the areola. Mine are hardly detectable. The lift gave me that perkier look even with 800 cc implants.

Lolaboobs likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to LUVNFL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by LUVNFL View Post
I had a Benelli lift along with my revision and it made all the difference in the world!! Unfortunately I didn't make an album of the scarring immediately PO as it does look a bit disturbing but it healed SO fast and when completely healed the scars are only a faint line along the border of the areola. Mine are hardly detectable. The lift gave me that perkier look even with 800 cc implants.
Hi LUVNFL, your results are impresive and I cant see the scars at all, what a real good job, did you have an asymetry or you just wanted a revision for lifting a bit both?. Sorry but I dont understand what you mean with "perkier" ....I´m not native....

Thanks a lotˇˇ
Old 05-31-2016, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lolaboobs View Post
Hi LUVNFL, your results are impresive and I cant see the scars at all, what a real good job, did you have an asymetry or you just wanted a revision for lifting a bit both?. Sorry but I dont understand what you mean with "perkier" ....I´m not native....

Thanks a lotˇˇ
Thank u! Well let's just say my before and after album with my pus from my PS will say it all! The album is private so I will send u an FR so u can take a look. They are perkier in the way that they are fuller and higher. After breastfeeding my daughter with previous over the muscle implants my breasts were a mess. The lift and a switch to under the muscle placement was beyond 100% improvement.

Lolaboobs likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to LUVNFL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 09:32 AM

DevonRay is on a distinguished road
My left breast is smaller than my right, just a tad bit (favored boob while breast feeding.) I always said my boobs are sisters & not twins. My doctor did the same size implant 375cc hp in both with a benelli lift. I'm post op 5 weeks Thursday. The glue my doctor used is slowly peeling off now & so far there's no scarring… my nipples stayed the same size!!! which I was happy about.

Lolaboobs likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to DevonRay For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 10:55 AM

*Pics not pus ! Lol! Damn autocorrect!
Old 06-01-2016, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by DevonRay View Post
My left breast is smaller than my right, just a tad bit (favored boob while breast feeding.) I always said my boobs are sisters & not twins. My doctor did the same size implant 375cc hp in both with a benelli lift. I'm post op 5 weeks Thursday. The glue my doctor used is slowly peeling off now & so far there's no scarring… my nipples stayed the same size!!! which I was happy about.
Hi Devon, your results are impresive, really beautiful, it suits to your body perfectly. It looks more than 375cc. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience, is really useful to me, did you have a Benelli in both or just in the big breast?

Thanksˇ
Old 06-01-2016, 05:50 AM

DevonRay is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lolaboobs View Post
Hi Devon, your results are impresive, really beautiful, it suits to your body perfectly. It looks more than 375cc. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience, is really useful to me, did you have a Benelli in both or just in the big breast?

Thanksˇ
Thank you. I have it done on both. I already have some sensation back as well.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:24 AM
They are fake and yes they are spectacular!

Gibsongirl will become famous soon enough
I'd love to see more benelli lift scars. I had a slight assymetry corrected by 50ccs extra in my right. At my revision we are going to do 100ccs since that will make it even better. Since I won't be sizing up I'm thinking of the benelli because I'm almost 3 months post op and I can't see my areola scars unless I look super hard.