Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Areola Placement After Lift and Augmentation

Old 06-16-2016, 05:43 PM

xoHoneyBunny is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Areola Placement After Lift and Augmentation

Was anyone disappointed with the placement of their nipple/areola after seeing the results of their lift for the first time? I had extremely saggy breasts before my anchor lift and while they are lifted, fuller, and "better", they are not as high as I thought they would be; the measurement from collarbone from nipple is still ~30cm and my PS said he would lift them ~10cm.

I am only one week post-op so I know I have a long way to go before they are fully healed but I just can't imagine them getting any higher...I cried for about an hour when I first saw them and how low they were because it seems like a waste of money now. And I don't think my implants are high now (since there isn't that definition near my collar bone other women have) so when they drop my breasts will be even lower!

Anyone with a similar experience? Did your areola/nipple get higher with time or did you have to get a revision? I'm freaking out!
Old 06-16-2016, 09:45 PM

TexasGab is on a distinguished road
Don't freak out yet, you will go thru a lot of change. I never had the frankenboob look because my boobs sit rather low on my chest to begin with....some of us just don't get the look. I can definitely tell you my nipples got somewhat perkier/higher after I dropped & fluffed. I haven't seem your photos so I'm not sure if yours are the same, but I would wait a few months before stressing out. I have several photos in my album where you can see the changes I went thru. Hope you feel better soon!