Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Breast Lift & Augmentation with Dr. Revis

Old 06-23-2016, 05:33 AM
~Shameless Heel Addict~

princess28 has room for improvement
Breast Lift & Augmentation with Dr. Revis

After two pregnancies, I'm considering lift with XL BA. I'm already a natural DD, but want to go larger. I haven't had a consultation, but having looked at enough galleries and comparing myself to others, I suspect I will need a full mastopexy (anchor lift). My husband and I have been considering Dr. Revis for his great reputation with XLs. Although his "XL augmentation" gallery looks impeccable, his "lift w/augmentation" gallery doesn't seem that great. Specifically, many of those lift patients still show droop at the inframammary fold but I'm aiming for the "stripper" look with no droop and full projection off the chest wall at the fold. So I'm concerned about the outcome of his lift and how well the projection will be at the fold.

Does anyone have insight to offer on this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-23-2016, 08:43 AM

BarbiePink will become famous soon enough
Have you emailed him and asked? Perhaps those women did not want the look you did and he would do something different for you? He's very very quick to respond to emails. [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2016, 06:36 AM
~Shameless Heel Addict~

princess28 has room for improvement
Actually, we did email Revis. He said oftentimes, the droop at the fold is difficult to eliminate with non-XL augmentations, because the natural breast tissue tends to want to be in that position regardless. But he went on to say that XL augmentations/lifts tend to project better because of the implants being overfilled. That makes sense I suppose. But other surgeon's lift/augmentation galleries (e.g., Pousti) seem to show more projection at the fold regardless of XL or non-XL. We like Revis' XL gallery, but we were concerned that the lift he performs would be less than desirable still having droop. Nevertheless, we have to wait still, since we have to save the money. In the meantime, we will most likely make family vacation trips to both locations (Revis & Pousti) and meet both of them separately to get a feel for one versus the other. And then make a decision when we have the money saved.

Thanks for the feedback!