Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By azmomof4

Downsizing questions

Old 08-12-2016, 12:10 PM

Paisafmgrl is on a distinguished road
Downsizing questions

I'm considering dropping down from 1750something in the range of 700 to 800 .
They look great but honestly the weight is just too hard to manage. I have a consultation next week But over the phone their office tells me that they can drain the saline in the office at one visit ... Leave the implants deflated but in place for a few months , and then after the skin Contracts back ... They can put in a smaller implant .

My questions are these ;
1. Is it safe and commonplace to deflate these and leave them in place for three or four months?...
2. How likely is it that A lift will be required if it has only been four months since my upsizing ? Is my skin likely to shrink back to something in this range after only for five months ?
3. Will the end result be as good as new ?

Thank you for your advices.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:42 PM

azmomof4 is on a distinguished road
I don't have personal experience with this myself but your almost exact situation was on botched the TV show just a few weeks ago. I think she ended up with 750ccs and no lift after Dr. Dubrow drained her saline implants and allowed her skin time to heal. I've read of a few girls on another site draining their saline implants to allow the skin to heal as well. I hope whatever you end up choosing to do gives you the best result possible Best wishes!

Linaki and Bongodrums like this.
Old 08-15-2016, 03:00 PM

Time2swapup has room for improvement
That is actually a very normal practice. When I sprung a leak, my doc gave me the option of deflating or riding it out. Since I wanted to go bigger and it was a slow leak, I just left them as is.