Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jleigh44

Anyone get pregnant after a lift and implants??

Old 08-26-2016, 07:26 PM

Jleigh44 is on a distinguished road
Anyone get pregnant after a lift and implants??

I wasn't planning on having anymore kids!!!! But surprise!!!! # 4 is on the way.... I had a lift I think it's called the donut lift/Benelli?? And 500cc implants 3 and a half years ago I'm a little worried about engorgement and wether or not I can breast feed. Are they going to look bad after??? Hoping someone who has experienced this can tell me what to expect. Thanks

uwiiish4thiis likes this.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:04 PM
Everything's bigger in Texas ;-)

Generous is on a distinguished road
I don't know but I am following this thread! Just found out I am pregnant for the first time at 35 y/o. We tried fertility treatments for years and then finally adopted our amazing daughter last year. I would like to see some post pregnancy results.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:37 AM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
I have. I had my daughter 3 years ago, didn't breastfeed and took a tablet to stop my milk coming in but my boobs were ruined. I'm pregnant with number 2 now and I'm going to try to breastfeed. I'm scared because my right nipple is hypersensitive but I'm still going to try and if it's too painful I'll formula feed.

I don't really have photos because I honestly hate my boobs. Oh well, revision after I've had the baby.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:34 PM

oc_mommy is on a distinguished road
I had three kids after my implants, and they have experienced zero change from the pregnancies. I kinda thought maybe I would develop more breast tissue, or they would get a slightly more natural appearance, but nothing. Even my doctor was shocked that they look the same before and after. However, I did not breast feed and that may have had something to do with it...
Old 10-17-2016, 03:41 AM

Kate B is on a distinguished road
Congratulations on your pregnancy! And don't be afraid! If you listen to your surgeon and gynecologist everything will be alright. You will be able to breastfeed with implant without doing harm to you baby. Take care!
Old 09-10-2021, 12:14 PM

Selvia is on a distinguished road
Most often, the concept of fertility is mentioned when talking about female reproduction. Some women can give birth to a child without problems, while others face reproductive problems up to the inability to conceive naturally. I didn't know this until I got to fertially.com. Found it by accident. Now I know what it is and how it is examined.