Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

One year appointment tomorrow

Old 08-29-2016, 06:49 PM

blairf83 is on a distinguished road
One year appointment tomorrow

Hi all! Been a bit since I was on here last. Tomorrow I go for my "one year" checkup.
Planning to discuss a little tweaking as things have healed a little lop sided still. At my last appointment, my doc alluded to this, and that we may be able to do this revision in office which is great because my health has been a struggle this year and I cant really afford the extra anesthesiology bill that doing it at a surgery center would entail. Lost my thyroid to cancer back in may, adjusting to synthroid at high levels has been a challenge, plus all the doctors visits and bills that entails. Gained a bunch of weight because im starving constantly. Its not cool. Im running a few days a week and did my first 5k race last weekend and the weight just wont go..... And I finally after a decade of arguing with a gaggle of obgyns, have found one who agreed to stop shitting around with what remains of the prime of my life and do a hysterectomy. So sept 22 that is happening. If the in office tweak is an option, im hoping to schedule it for a couple of weeks after the hysterectomy so I can just heal up all at the same time, doing it after wont be an option due to time off from work and that I will be prepping my dog for the obedience classic at AKC Nationals....
Old 08-29-2016, 07:00 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Good to hear from you and best of luck with everything. What kind of tweaks are you planning?
Old 08-30-2016, 03:50 AM

The doc said last time they might be able to tighten up the skin on the underside of the breast and approve the symmetry without removing more breast tissue. The part of the scar that should be in the crease is kind of on the underside of my breast instead, and the skin is a lot more relaxed. Jingles a ton more when I go running. In short, it's a lot more "booblike", if you will. Will take progress pic...
Old 08-30-2016, 08:03 AM

Well unfortunately the final result is that there's a little more volume on the one side and tightening the skin is probably not going to do the trick. I am going to go back to see the doctor in January they are moving to a new location with a surgical center, which should save me some money yes I will just have to pay for anesthesia and not both the anesthesiologist and the facility