Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree23Likes

Revision maybe???

Reply Subscribe
Old 09-06-2016, 04:12 PM

Beach Belle will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fitboobies101 View Post
IMO, when you go in to discuss your boobs and have no mention of the TT, it's downright offensive of him to bring up another procedure to you.......

If you really want a TT, it's certainly something to consider given you'll be under the knife already...I just don't get the best vibe from this doc from your posts because I'm honestly annoyed with him telling you a donut lift "only does so much." Um, if it only does so much...why wouldn't he choose something else to begin with?
I agree, why wouldn't he suggest a more aggressive lift the first time? And trying to get you to agree to another procedure is a little slime ballish. I was worried when I went for a consult about my rhinoplasty, that my doctor would push me to do more than I wanted to my nose. I was pleasantly surprised when he said that he agreed with what I didn't like but wouldn't touch the rest of my nose because there weren't any issues with it. Doctors should be making you feel more comfortable with your choices, not pushing more surgery on you. Especially given how hard your recovery has been with your incisions. I hope they are healing!

BooBitties and Chquinta like this.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:33 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
IMO, when you go in to discuss your boobs and have no mention of the TT, it's downright offensive of him to bring up another procedure to you.......

If you really want a TT, it's certainly something to consider given you'll be under the knife already...I just don't get the best vibe from this doc from your posts because I'm honestly annoyed with him telling you a donut lift "only does so much." Um, if it only does so much...why wouldn't he choose something else to begin with?
Agree. My PS won't discuss anything with you unless YOU formally ask to discuss it during your consultation. I think that's a standard of practice in plastic surgery. This is a perfect example of how to lose a patient. I could totally use a nose job, face lift, the list goes on but he won't utter a word unless I bring it up first. I'm sure it's tempting when they see obvious things they could "fix" so j think it takes some real restraint on their part but that's where "professionalism" comes in.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:04 PM
If life gives you lemons a simply operation allows melons

Chquinta is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BooBitties View Post
OR, without a doubt. It's not a 5 min procedure. Still major surgery - one that some go in for w/o implants (reduction/lift only). If it were me, I would not have it done in office, unless he has a real surgical suite, but since he performed your surgery in the OR before, my guess is that he does not have a surgical suite. Not many surgeons would have both...that I know of. I'd want the safety of the OR, you should find out exactly what he has and if others have had in office procedures outside of botox in there.

Glad he's not going to charge you his surgical fees.

NO. That was a sales pitch and a ****** one at that. (you can use your imagination on what's behind those asterisks)

I have NOTHING against a good ol' tummy tuck, but when it's suggested to you or anyone, I don't think that it's a good move to push forward with it. If you wanted a TT, you would have asked for it the first time. Look what he made you think about yourself:

The words that I am thinking will decimate the word filter so I will not type them.

Yes I am thinking Ill just pay the hospital fee and hopfully it will be a good lift then what I think I would get in the office. Im not sure he has a surgical suite like you say but I know he has a spa place as well where he does like you said botox and I want to say may be liposuction but Im not sure on that I will ask those questions when I get closer to the revision I will also have pics of what I expect my lift to look like.

I also thought he was trying to sell me on the tummy tuck but im not that fat and dont care about my stretch marks or a little skin I didnt think it was bad when I lost weight the last time its not that much to even bother with a pricey tummy tuck..

BooBitties likes this.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
It does sound sales pitchy however, with that said- my daughter is a size 0 and she's having a mommy makeover in December. She eats clean and works out nearly everyday. She is in the best shape of her life but liposuction doesn't remove excess skin. I don't know what your abdomen looks like but if you have loose skin, the only way to get rid of it is with a TT. My daughter had twins weighing a total of 12 pounds and she's only 5 feet tall. She can do a million crunches and that loose skin is still gonna be there. It sounds like you have a lot of time to consider it so do what you can for now and see where you are closer to the time of your revision.
I hear what your saying I just dont think at this point in my life that if I lost the weight again I wouldnt mind the skin if it does happen to me I dont feel the TT and the skin I have is enough in my mind to spend that kind of money and just time being down seeing as Im the one who really does everything around here especially when hubby works out of town.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:12 PM

Yes I was kind of upset or disappointed that he said it cuz I feel already bad that I have gained my weight back and then hes the professional so it just hurt but when I told hubby I sort of played it off like it was funny.

He said that when we had the consult I said that I didnt want the scars from aggressive lift but what I remember him saying is that I just needed a little bit of a lift not alot and that I would only have scars around my aerola which I replied great if I dont need the additional scars then Ill do the donut lift. It sucks I have to go through this again but atleast hes not charging me for a full lift again.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Southern Elle View Post
I agree, why wouldn't he suggest a more aggressive lift the first time? And trying to get you to agree to another procedure is a little slime ballish. I was worried when I went for a consult about my rhinoplasty, that my doctor would push me to do more than I wanted to my nose. I was pleasantly surprised when he said that he agreed with what I didn't like but wouldn't touch the rest of my nose because there weren't any issues with it. Doctors should be making you feel more comfortable with your choices, not pushing more surgery on you. Especially given how hard your recovery has been with your incisions. I hope they are healing!
He said that I told him I didnt want the scars but what I remember is him telling me I dont need a full lift it will only be a half lift around aerola but whatever now i have to do the revision for the scars so might as well do the better lift.

Beach Belle likes this.
Reply Subscribe