Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Uneven Nipple after BL

Old 09-10-2016, 09:38 AM

Ade403 is on a distinguished road
Uneven Nipple after BL

I had a lollipop lift 4 months ago. By uneven, i mean size. One nipple is larger than the other. The nipple that is larger was the nipple that lost sensation. Im hoping that the sensation loss is whats causing it to be alittle larger. Like this nipple doesn't get hard as quick or as much as the other. I'm slowly regaining sensation back in the larger nipple and I'm hoping the nipple will decrease in size to match the other. Has anyone else had this issue? Do they even out? feel free to view my albums
Old 09-10-2016, 10:02 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
i see what you mean. doubt the sensation loss has anything to do with it though. i had just a BA with crease incision, and had no sensation in my nipples for 2 yrs postOP. just luck of the draw

i also notice you're in the wrong bra size. with a 27" ribcage, you're definitely not a 32 anything! 28, 30 the most. what is your leaning bust measurement?