Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By clouise91

Purple nipple

Old 01-17-2017, 11:10 PM

clouise91 is on a distinguished road
Purple nipple

Im on day 3 post op and had a BL&BA, both of my nipples are swollen but one is normal colour and the other is a dark red/purple, i can't see my areola because of the strapping literally just the pointy nipple. is this normal? I'm going to phone my surgeon today but I've done the worst thing and asked google and now I'm convinced its going to shrivel up and fall off lol x
Old 01-19-2017, 05:10 PM
Enjoy life for the fullest. It has an expiration date.

Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of
It sounds a bit worrisome to me. Did you get a call into your PS? If not, keep trying until you can be seen. Not worth taking a chance on something going wrong. I hope all is well for you.

Slinky
The Following User Says Thank You to Slinky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 12:55 AM

clouise91 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
It sounds a bit worrisome to me. Did you get a call into your PS? If not, keep trying until you can be seen. Not worth taking a chance on something going wrong. I hope all is well for you.

Slinky
UPDATE: i had my strapping removed yesterday and PS says everything is fine was just some extra bruising as i had a bit more work done on that boobie. x
Old 08-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Booby Newbie

Sgo175 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by clouise91 View Post
UPDATE: i had my strapping removed yesterday and PS says everything is fine was just some extra bruising as i had a bit more work done on that boobie. x
Good to hear! I had a BL/BA on Friday and one of my nipples is pink and the other is purple with a dark spot on the edge. I am trying not to lose my mind, my husband said it looks like a bruise and that's it...