Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By writeroflight
  • 1 Post By Koala666

Lift then pregnancy in a few years

Old 01-19-2018, 02:53 PM

lumination is on a distinguished road
Lift then pregnancy in a few years

Hi all,

firstly i have tuberous shaped breasts which have had me down in the dumps since i can remember. I have finally had the decision to have an uplift.
In a couple of years maybe longer i would like to have a baby, one part of me thinks i should wait but another thinks i have waited for this moment 15+ years and i just don't want to wait anymore.

Has anyone had experience with this?
Thanks
Old 01-19-2018, 07:36 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by lumination View Post
Hi all,

firstly i have tuberous shaped breasts which have had me down in the dumps since i can remember. I have finally had the decision to have an uplift.
In a couple of years maybe longer i would like to have a baby, one part of me thinks i should wait but another thinks i have waited for this moment 15+ years and i just don't want to wait anymore.

Has anyone had experience with this?
Thanks
I had tuberous breasts before my surgery. I personally had a child way before I had my surgery, now that I've had it, I couldn't imagine getting pregnant again... mainly because I don't want more kids, but if I did... I don't know. I'd have a hard time as I know during pregnancy my breasts got very big, so being as big as I am now plus adding more to it... I don't know if I could handle all that lol plus I did breastfed. Are you planning on just doing a lift or implants also? Keep in mind if you plan to breastfed you would want to go under the muscle and not do an areola incision... so if you are getting a lift, I know mine was an areola reshaping and lift, it has effected how my nipples are shaped, how they respond to being cold, etc. So I can only imagine it would effect breastfeeding also. I don't feel I could get a baby to latch to me at this point (again I wasn't planning on having anymore). So personally I would hold off until after kids, as you don't know how pregnancy and nursing will effect them, plus if you plan to breastfeed the nipple reshapening and lift could effect it.

Before pregnancy I was completely flat, mosquito bite boobies but puffy nipples... during pregnancy and breastfeeding I got up to a 34D (wrongly sized but the bras fit in the cups). After breastfeeding I went down to a 32A though I wasn't saggy or anything they were very much tuberous shaped. Then I did a bunch of different massage techniques, supplementation, vacuum therapy, etc for natural breast enhancement, and I got to a 34C but they were still mildly tuberous. I then lost weight and got down to a 34B before surgery (again wrongly sized I was always on the tightest hook but the cups fit). But I was never really saggy. My PS said I wasn't saggy at all but due to the tuberous shape I needed the reshapening and lift of the areola.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:33 AM

writeroflight will become famous soon enough
Pregnancy kinda destroyed my body in more ways than one.
I'm so glad I waited until after i was done having kids to make any modifications. I personally would not spend all that money only to have to maybe do it all again after having kids. But you have to do what's right for you. Sometimes, there's no time like the present. Only you can decide when the time's right for you. 😊

Cherry.Pie and peruviansexy like this.
Old 04-05-2019, 04:15 PM

Koala666 is on a distinguished road
Same boat

I have a 2 year old I breastfed, mild level 2 ptosis in one breast and was putting off my adviced lollipop lift and 300cc gummy bear implants until after my second child but life kept getting in the way so Iíll be scheduling my surgery soon!

Just wanted to share with you a comment I say someone who works in a postnatal care unit share here. She said she cared for a women who had implants and lift a decade ago after he first child, subsequently had 3 more children (after the loft and implants) and her breasts still looked fantastic!!

I gained 80 pounds my first and only pregnancy thus far and only had mild stretch marks/mild ptosis on 1 breast so I figure I take better care of myself the next go round baby-wise will be easier on my body.

peruviansexy likes this.