Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Lift with 415cc implants. All ready 34 D, too big?

Old 03-02-2018, 06:28 AM
ACG

ACG is on a distinguished road
Lift with 415cc implants. All ready 34 D, too big?

Hi all, Iím going in for a full mommy makeover on the 12th. Iím super nervous and excited. My main question is ďam I going to bigĒ? Iím 5Ē4 160lbs but very athletic. So at 160lbs Iím in size 8 and have plenty of hips and butt. As of yesterday my hips where 41Ē 😳 waist 30Ē bust 37Ē. Currently a 34 D cup but I donít overfill it by any means.

My problem is Iím stressing out over the 415cc hp implants I picked. Iím getting a full lift as well if that helps. I donít want to look like a cartoon caratour. But I do want boobies. I have been to try on sizers twice now and both times picked 415cc. Do you think there will be a differance between 415cc and 350cc? Iím really wanting to stay in the D cup range please help!
Old 03-03-2018, 12:29 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
I had an areola lift/tightening with 400cc anatomical implants. I can tell you the size fits my body perfectly. I'm 5'1 and about 130-135 pounds is where I fluctuate. My BWD is 13, do you know what yours is? My measurements preop were 36-28-39 (I was 37 on the bust too but lost some boobage pre surgery during a fitness program). I was in a 34C preop but it was the wrong size, you may be in the wrong size also. Bigger cup sizes in smaller bands aren't as scary as they seem. On this site http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bra-size-calculator/ I'm now between a 30I or 30J in US sizes, that seems scary but it's not. I'm measuring 38 1/2 inches on my bust, so it balanced my top half with my bottom and that's exactly what I asked my PS for. I did not discuss cup sizes with him, only I wanted to be evened out and lots of pictures and communication on what exactly I wanted. Unless I tell people my boobs are done, no one knows. I went to Dillards recently for a bra fitting, in some bras they put me as a 34DDD/F in others a 34DD. But do they look like a DD as in what MOST people THINK that size is? NOPE! They look like a full D.

Go for a look, not a cup size, you will regret if you go for a cup size. Also try rice sizers at home in a tight sports bra that fits you now. In office sizers are wonky, but rice sizers at home under the compression of a sports bra can give you a better idea of sizing... not so much exact shape or weight of the implants, but at least sizing. My implants are shaped much better and lighter than the rice sizers I made lol. I love the size I went with. I'm a similar body structure to you just shorter so I think if your BWD is similar to mine the 350's might be too small and you would be disappointed with them. Just my opinion.