Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

500-600cc implants with lift

Old 06-14-2018, 11:01 PM

Kaydee13 is on a distinguished road
500-600cc implants with lift

Has anyone combined larger (500-600cc) implants with a lift? Just wondering about the increase in possible complications or healing issues..
Thanks in advance for any input!
Old 06-15-2018, 04:21 PM

Alli3fire will become famous soon enough Alli3fire will become famous soon enough
I think if your skin is the type that sags enough to need a lift that getting implants that large will cause you to sag again fairly soon after the lift. This is just based on my own experience of having 360's with a lift and how quickly I sagged again (not terribly but still saggy). I recommend smaller implants with a lift and I think because the implant is kind of all lifted into a smaller space, that you don't need as many cc's to fill that space if that makes sense.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:36 PM

Kaydee13 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Alli3fire View Post
I think if your skin is the type that sags enough to need a lift that getting implants that large will cause you to sag again fairly soon after the lift. This is just based on my own experience of having 360's with a lift and how quickly I sagged again (not terribly but still saggy). I recommend smaller implants with a lift and I think because the implant is kind of all lifted into a smaller space, that you don't need as many cc's to fill that space if that makes sense.
I totally get what you're saying. I didn't really "sag" so much as deflate though. I had smaller breasts that got HUGE during breastfeeding, and when I stopped I just lost all the volume and they deflated and now look like empty sacs -_- Haha
Old 08-02-2018, 09:00 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
I think this is an area where we really need to listen to our surgeons opinion. I think some people can combine BIG implants with a lift and have zero problems or recurrence of ptosis/sagging, and others who go to big will end up needing another lift in a couple years. Tissue quality has tons to do with it!

I had 550 cc under the muscle with a lift. That's pretty big to do with a lift. But my tissue quality wasn't actually poor and I wasn't really sagging so much as deflated. I had very large breasts to begin with (DD) and every pregnancy my breasts would balloon up to a G cup then after breastfeeding without fail I would drop down a whole cup size from my pre-pregnancy DD. I did this four times. My breast volume loss was hormone induced. By the time I went into surgery my doctor said "your tissue quality actually isn't bad, you're just really empty and your areola could use a boost."

Just ask your surgeon very direct, "What is the quality of my breast tissue and do you think I can support the weight of implants long term?"