Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Had a Benelli Lift , Donut Lift, Periareolar Lift and loved it??

Old 06-24-2018, 04:25 PM
Booby Newbie

Sgo175 is on a distinguished road
Had a Benelli Lift , Donut Lift, Periareolar Lift and loved it??

This is the type of lift my PS suggested, and there are limited before/after pics showing these bc it doesn't seem to be quite as popular as the Lollipop or Anchor. I am 5'3", 125lb, BWD 14.5, slight ptosis w my nips sitting at 25cm from my collarbone (they do point out). Hoping to get some feedback, positive or negative I am getting Mentor Xtra HP implants as well, she said she doesn't like to disclose CC bc it could change during surgery, but I am assuming w my BWD it will be a lot to get my B cups to a D.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:29 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
I had this type of lift as I was slightly tuberous preop. Love the after. I have never had much lower pole if any at all preop. Now I have what I would consider a normal amount of lower pole. I don't scar the best, I still have old scars on my knees from bike accidents as a kid. That being said the scar isn't as bad as I had imagined it would be, but I do scar massages with bio oil. I also use Biocorneum I bought at my PS's office in the morning to protect against UV rays. I think if I hadn't gotten the lift/areola reduction I wouldn't have gotten the results I did. BTW you should google these lifts with before and after in the search, you'll see tons of photos on various PS's sites.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:25 AM
Booby Newbie

Originally Posted by Gummies4Me View Post
I had this type of lift as I was slightly tuberous preop. Love the after. I have never had much lower pole if any at all preop. Now I have what I would consider a normal amount of lower pole. I don't scar the best, I still have old scars on my knees from bike accidents as a kid. That being said the scar isn't as bad as I had imagined it would be, but I do scar massages with bio oil. I also use Biocorneum I bought at my PS's office in the morning to protect against UV rays. I think if I hadn't gotten the lift/areola reduction I wouldn't have gotten the results I did. BTW you should google these lifts with before and after in the search, you'll see tons of photos on various PS's sites.
Thanks!! I have googled all of those terms and the majority of images that comes up are all of the procedure, and this weak stomach can not handle it. My breasts aren't tuberous, I feel I have more skin on the top than on the bottom though. So perhaps that is why she chose this lift.
Old 06-25-2018, 12:01 PM

mia711 will become famous soon enough
My PS mentioned I was on the boarder of needing a lift and not needing one. I decided to go with the lift because if I didn't, I would not get the results I wanted. I was really afraid of the scarring too, but they are actually healing really well. I am very happy about it. I am using the Biocorneum as well.

Have goal pictures and look at girls with similar stats as yours. Show your PS and see what they tell you. Also, look at before and afters of the PS lifts so you can get an idea what their work looks like. Also, if you decide to go with the lift, have realistic expectations on what the scarring may look like. There will be scarring but with proper care it's barely noticeable, specially to others.

Here are some forums about lifts as well. Hope these can help you out a bit.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...ut-donut-lift/

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...se-your-scars/

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...tures-graphic/

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...-lift-no-lift/
Old 06-26-2018, 03:10 AM
Booby Newbie

Originally Posted by mia711 View Post
My PS mentioned I was on the boarder of needing a lift and not needing one. I decided to go with the lift because if I didn't, I would not get the results I wanted. I was really afraid of the scarring too, but they are actually healing really well. I am very happy about it. I am using the Biocorneum as well.

Have goal pictures and look at girls with similar stats as yours. Show your PS and see what they tell you. Also, look at before and afters of the PS lifts so you can get an idea what their work looks like. Also, if you decide to go with the lift, have realistic expectations on what the scarring may look like. There will be scarring but with proper care it's barely noticeable, specially to others.

Here are some forums about lifts as well. Hope these can help you out a bit.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...ut-donut-lift/

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...se-your-scars/

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...tures-graphic/

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...-lift-no-lift/
Thank you!! I had a consult with a more experienced PS yesterday and he said Unders w Anchor, vs the other wanting Overs w Donut. Now I know why they say to get several consults!!
Old 06-26-2018, 09:34 AM

mia711 will become famous soon enough
Yea, get several opinions and do your research. You will feel more comfortable about the process and the results as well. So excited for you!
Old 06-26-2018, 05:37 PM

PrincessP87 is on a distinguished road
I had the periareolar lift and LOVE my results!! I’m almost 2 months post op and can barely see my scars, if u didn’t know what to look for u wouldn’t notice! My dr suggested scarguard MD and it worked amazing!
Old 06-26-2018, 06:48 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
My daughter had one and she’s not happy with it. She wishes she’d gone with an anchor lift. She’ll end up needing another surgery to do that sometime down the road.
Old 06-26-2018, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sgo175 View Post
Thank you!! I had a consult with a more experienced PS yesterday and he said Unders w Anchor, vs the other wanting Overs w Donut. Now I know why they say to get several consults!!
Definitely get multiple opinions. I had 5 in person consults and more online as well. Majority of them suggested a donut lift with unders, only one PS said I don't need a lift and if I wanted one he would only do an anchor, I had the feeling he was only skilled with doing an anchor and nothing else.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:30 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
I know this thread is a couple months old, you may have already had surgery. But for others researching in the future, I had a Benelli lift and implants on 7/11/2018 and so far I'm super happy! I think the "bad" experiences with it are often from people who weren't ideal candidates for it and pushed for a lift with the least scarring. Not always, but I've seen that a lot. I made it clear that scarring was not a concern and I wanted the best lift for my anatomy. Then I asked my PS why he suggested a Benelli vs lollipop or Anchor and he explained that my areola needed reduced in size and moved up a smidge, BUT I actually had very little lower pole tissue. Any other lift would involve removing skin from the lower pole where I was already lacking and frankly it would be inappropriate and flat out un necessary. I also had really deflated breasts but the ptosis wasn't as severe as it looked to me. Grade1. So in some cases Benelli really is the best option. Imo the number one factor in a good outcome is choosing your surgeon wisely. Best luck!
Old 08-01-2018, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lennev View Post
I know this thread is a couple months old, you may have already had surgery. But for others researching in the future, I had a Benelli lift and implants on 7/11/2018 and so far I'm super happy! I think the "bad" experiences with it are often from people who weren't ideal candidates for it and pushed for a lift with the least scarring. Not always, but I've seen that a lot. I made it clear that scarring was not a concern and I wanted the best lift for my anatomy. Then I asked my PS why he suggested a Benelli vs lollipop or Anchor and he explained that my areola needed reduced in size and moved up a smidge, BUT I actually had very little lower pole tissue. Any other lift would involve removing skin from the lower pole where I was already lacking and frankly it would be inappropriate and flat out un necessary. I also had really deflated breasts but the ptosis wasn't as severe as it looked to me. Grade1. So in some cases Benelli really is the best option. Imo the number one factor in a good outcome is choosing your surgeon wisely. Best luck!
This sounds similar to me before my BA and BL. I had really no lower pole... now... they finally look what I call normal. I've never had underboob before and now I do. So for those of us with next to none or no lower pole I definitely think the donut lift is great. I love my boobs for the first time in my life... scars and all.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:00 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Gummies4Me View Post
This sounds similar to me before my BA and BL. I had really no lower pole... now... they finally look what I call normal. I've never had underboob before and now I do. So for those of us with next to none or no lower pole I definitely think the donut lift is great. I love my boobs for the first time in my life... scars and all.
Yes! Ditto, ditto, ditto. Same here. Even during my pregnancies when my breasts were HUGE, I still never really had any lower pole volume. So when my surgeon said, "I don't want to cut into and remove tissue from your lower pole that's already lacking tissue" that was what really made sense to me and made me buckle down and commit to this lift. I was nervous because you do hear horror stories, but in my research and observation I've noticed that the people who tend to have problems with it are the ones whose before photos show a normal or even excessive amount of lower Pole tissue. Those people would have been better suited to a traditional lift whereas you or I probably would have had complications from traditional lifts! It all boils down to anatomy.

PS Your boobs look amazing in your profile pic!