Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Implants before children ..... Lift after?!

Old 07-01-2018, 06:43 PM

Sparkles2303 is on a distinguished road
Implants before children ..... Lift after?!

Hi ladies!! It is so good to be back on here!

I got my implants (saline, under the muscle) in July 2008 and went from a (deflated) 34A to a 34DD / 36D roughly (about 450cc). I had my first child last year and my breasts are just ..... Weird now. I breastfed for a few weeks but had to stop because I had supply issues.

Now, the best way to describe my breasts are that it feels like my natural breast sagged down off the implant. I don't know if that's a real thing or not? But, my implants themselves seem relatively the same and then it feels like MY boob is just hanging at the bottom. 😖

I'm not sure how much of this is related to having a child, or if it's more due to the fact that they're almost 10 years old? But they were perfectly fine before I was pregnant so I'm guessing it was the pregnancy.🙅

For women who had implants BEFORE children --- did you have to have a lift after? A lift with new implants or just a lift? What kind of lift? Hiw soon after having kids did you have it done? I haven't started researching breast lifts yet, but I'm guessing that's what I would need. I don't really want to go with larger implants because I'm happy with the size. My husband and I are hoping to have at least 1 more child - possibly 2, if we're lucky enough - and fairly soon. I don't want to have another surgery until we are done having kids, but my post-baby boobies are really bothering me!
Old 07-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Downsized, Lifted & Happier!

body*electric will become famous soon enough body*electric will become famous soon enough
Hey,

I had my implants pre-kids. Two pregnancies later, my boobs got huge, saggier and I decided on a lift + downsize. I also had lateral displacement so I had internal sutures to fix it at the same time.

I would really wait until the family is complete until having the lift, otherwise you may need another surgery afterwards. I'm glad I waited until after my 2nd (and last) kid to have the lift.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:13 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
I waited to have implants/lift until after I was finished having kids. That said, I work in prenatal care and Labor and Delivery. I see women with implants from time to time and what you're describing is not unusual. It seems to be about 50/50. Half will have totally unchanged implants that look perfect after pregnancy/breastfeeding, the other half of implants will be aesthetically affected by pregnancy, engorgement, hormone fluctuations, etc. Usually women whose breasts/implants were affected the first pregnancy, they'll be affected the same way with subsequent pregnancies.

The advice I would give any client or patient is, don't jump the gun on the lift. Since you know you're one whose breasts are affected by the childbearing process, be sure you're 100% done having children before jumping into a revision surgery. Unless of course you're willing to have surgery AGAIN later.