Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Do Areola's Eventually even Out after Breast Lift/Impants?

Old 07-13-2018, 11:42 PM

MsElizabethT is on a distinguished road
Do Areola's Eventually even Out after Breast Lift/Impants?

Hi All -

I had a breast lift w/ implants surgery three months ago. My PS reduced the size of my areola's and they have yet to round out similar to how they initially were. He said they'll round out more as the sutures dissolve, but I'm becoming a little discouraged. Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it take before they began to look ... 'back to normal?'

Any advice/input is appreciated - thanks!
Old 07-14-2018, 07:44 PM

PaGal is on a distinguished road
Hi there, I did have the same issue. Mine did become more circular and symmetrical as they healed. Hang in there! ♥️
Old 07-15-2018, 10:31 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Mine looked very wonky at first also. As I healed they looked way better. Now I have slight scarring there but I don't scar well. But even with that they look 10 times better than before surgery. Hang in there it gets better.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:28 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Let's hope so, am I right? lol I am 23 days post Benelli lift and implants and my areolas are definitely looking a little rough.

But in all seriousness though, it's so hard to be patient but that's exactly what we need to be. I try not to make any judgements about my breasts appearance yet or get too attached to any of the boobie details because the post op period is brimming with change and transformation. What's a big deal or pressing concern in my recovery today will be old forgotten news in a week. Hang in there! They'll even out.