Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Donut lift and 430cc gummies

Old 07-18-2018, 04:50 PM

Tracelement is on a distinguished road
Donut lift and 430cc gummies

Hi Ladies!

Had my consult today and Iím pretty sure he is my guy. Loved his manner and no pressure style.

He said I donít have to have a full lift and we are starting at 430 cc sizers. And will use silicone gummy implants. (Natrelle) My BWD is 15. Not sure what profile he will use yet.

Told him I wanted to be a full DD. And that I want a look that keeps people guessing. Lol. Also, I am relatively active and want to continue to be able to do so. Anyone out there had either a donut lift an/or implants that size who would be willing to be friends and share pics?

Husband and I have a hunt in the Fall. So, I will have to wait to schedule. If all goes well, I will schedule for the beginning of the year. Yay!!! Iíve been waiting so long!
Old 07-18-2018, 07:59 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Tracelement View Post
Hi Ladies!

Had my consult today and Iím pretty sure he is my guy. Loved his manner and no pressure style.

He said I donít have to have a full lift and we are starting at 430 cc sizers. And will use silicone gummy implants. (Natrelle) My BWD is 15. Not sure what profile he will use yet.

Told him I wanted to be a full DD. And that I want a look that keeps people guessing. Lol. Also, I am relatively active and want to continue to be able to do so. Anyone out there had either a donut lift an/or implants that size who would be willing to be friends and share pics?

Husband and I have a hunt in the Fall. So, I will have to wait to schedule. If all goes well, I will schedule for the beginning of the year. Yay!!! Iíve been waiting so long!
I have 400 CC Sientra anatomical high cohesive gel implants (aka gummies) and I had a donut lift as I was slightly tuberous preop. My BWD is 13 though I'm much shorter than you also. I wouldn't go off of cup sizes. In your signature you say you are a 34B if that is even the right size, it may not be. But you want a 36DD... you don't go up in band size, just cup size. So if you want the look of a 36DD (which is different based on perspective) you would be a 34DDD in a 34 band. I'm supposed to be a 30 band in my proper bra size, so I would be about a 30I or J in my proper size. But when I went to Dillards they put me in a 34DDD. So essentially you are saying you want my size. I'm 29-30 inches underbust and 39 1/2-40 inches on my fullest part of my bust. Measure yourself and use this to find your true size Bra Size Calculator ? A Sophisticated Pair

My suggestion, go for a look not a cup size. People have guessed me as a C to an E cup. It's all about perspective. Find goal photos of models or before and afters from surgeon's sites that you like. Show them to your PS and explain what you like and don't like about them. Try rice sizers at home with various sizes to see what you feel is too big and too small, and do them with a sports bra that is tight on you now if you are going under the muscle. As far as being active talk to your PS about what that is for you so he can go over the pros and cons to overs vs unders and what would be best for you.

As far as the look you want, I told my PS I wanted the "they look too good to be real, but too real to be fake" look. I got exactly that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gummies4Me For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 02:05 PM

I noticed you are in AZ and went with Dr Cohen. Did you consult with any others and do you mind sharing who if you did? I was offered an online consult with Cohen aka take pics and send what you want and he will make a recommendation. But, couldnít schedule in person until January. I know his reputation is stellar. But, Iím not sure about not actually meeting him until pre op. I know itís a highly personal decision and what works for one doesnít necessarily work for another. But, What are your thoughts? Was he worth the wait? Did you meet him before choosing him?

Thank you so much for your response! ❤️
Old 07-19-2018, 07:06 PM

MamaChiChi is on a distinguished road
Hi! We have similar stats and I just had my BA on the 17th (today I'm 3 days post-op). I didn't get a lift because my surgeon said I didn't need one however he did go through the areola and did a areola reduction. After 2 kids and losing all the pregnancy I was left with nothing but nipples! Like, literally, I'd lay on my back and you can see my ribs. Originally my PS said he could do 600cc to achieve the look I want but when I woke up after surgery I had 550cc , gummy bear, under the muscle. I will say that my PS came recommended and I know why - he's an artist! I got quotes in L A. for 9k and that was for silicone not gummy bear. My surgery came out to 4k (surgery, internist, meds & bra). I know the struggle is real when it comes to picking how many cc's so, I say trust you PS. As long as you tell them your goal in size they should be able to tell you how much they can fit. You don't want to try and squeeze in more than your body can handle. Let me know if you want to see pics of my progress.
The Following User Says Thank You to MamaChiChi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 07:14 PM

I noticed you are in AZ and went with Dr Cohen. Did you consult with any others and do you mind sharing who if you did? I was offered an online consult with Cohen aka take pics and send what you want and he will make a recommendation. But, couldnít schedule in person until January. I know his reputation is stellar. But, Iím not sure about not actually meeting him until pre op. I know itís a highly personal decision and what works for one doesnít necessarily work for another. But, What are your thoughts? Was he worth the wait? Did you meet him before choosing him?

Thank you so much for your response! ❤️
I consulted with 6 PS's in person over the years. The year before my BA I consulted with Dr Joseph Berardi, Dr Aldo Guerra, Dr James Nachbar, and of course Dr Robert Cohen. I had other online consults with various PS also. This was a post I did during my research and consultation phase https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...ona-ps-please/

I highly suggest Dr Berardi and Dr Cohen. They both made me feel the most comfortable. It was a very tough decision between the two. The ONLY reason I went with Cohen instead is because their price was similar but Berardi would only use Mentor implants since I needed anatomical textured and the scare going on with them at the time with the Allergan brand. He was not authorized to use Sientra implants like Cohen is. I felt the Sientra implants in the anatomicals feel better than Mentor, everyone has their preference. Also Cohen used the Keller Funnel where as Berardi said he doesn't feel comfortable using the funnel with high cohesive gel implants.

I DEFINITELY feel Cohen was worth the wait. As you'll read in that thread it took way longer than I originally wanted to get an in person consult with him and to have surgery. But I waited and glad I did. If you want a natural look he's great for that. He also uses in surgery sizers to get you the look YOU want. So with him I selected a range I liked, he decided on the implant shape and size in surgery. And I got EXACTLY what I wanted. I need to update pics I haven't in forever lol just lots going on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gummies4Me For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 11:19 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to post t has helped tremendously. Please let me know when/if you get around to posting new photos! ☺️
Old 07-24-2018, 08:44 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
I just had 550cc with a Benelli/Donut lift. July 11th was my surgery date so I'm not healed up yet. But I definitely don't regret anything. You can friend request me if you'd like to see progress pics or if you have questions.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:49 AM

mia711 will become famous soon enough
Hi Ladies!

Hello! I had a donut lift and have 435cc Ideal implants. I'm at 2 months post op, so my implants are still high.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:30 AM

MamaChiChi is on a distinguished road
Update

My PS didn't do an areola reduction! His reason being that once the implant was in, had he cut out the entire areola, it would not have healed properly and I ran the risk of my areola popping out entirely due to the cc's that I went with. Usually, women that are as small as I was (34A) don't go so big on the first BA and I understand why. I was stretched to my full capacity with 550 when what we agreed on was 600. I mean... 50cc is not much but my PS felt it would have been enough to cause complications. Anyway, I'm curious who has Gummies now and what their BA said about massaging. I was told not to but I've read other surgeons say it's a crucial part of the overall healing and end result!
Old 07-24-2018, 12:33 PM

Crmmkm is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MamaChiChi View Post
My PS didn't do an areola reduction! His reason being that once the implant was in, had he cut out the entire areola, it would not have healed properly and I ran the risk of my areola popping out entirely due to the cc's that I went with. Usually, women that are as small as I was (34A) don't go so big on the first BA and I understand why. I was stretched to my full capacity with 550 when what we agreed on was 600. I mean... 50cc is not much but my PS felt it would have been enough to cause complications. Anyway, I'm curious who has Gummies now and what their BA said about massaging. I was told not to but I've read other surgeons say it's a crucial part of the overall healing and end result!
I don't want to hijack the post much. But just want to tell you my PS does not recommend massaging either. He says it's best to let them do their thing in their own time. All implants will settle whether you massage or not. Unless there's a complication. But always always do what your PSs rules are. Going against them can cause complications. Only he knows how he performed your surgery and your anatomy from the inside.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by MamaChiChi View Post
Not every PS is for massaging. Every PS has different instructions and it is best to follow what your PS says. I read on your profile you have anatomical implants, they are textured. I do not know of any PS that recommends massaging textured implants, it's typically only with smooth shells. The point of texture on an anatomical implant is for it to adhere and stay in place, massaging is typically so the implant moves around... that's the opposite of what you want with an anatomical implant. Trust your PS, you chose him for a reason