Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Second Thoughts

Reply Subscribe
Old 07-24-2018, 09:09 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Fit.chic View Post
I am 5'5" 130lbs and I currently wear a 32D. I did discuss this at length with my doctor at my consultation and he assured me repeatedly that I would be thrilled with the results of just the lift. I felt great when I left his office, but as I talked with more and more people (who have had implants only) and was told that a lift alone wound not be enough, I started second guessing my decision. It's good to hear that your friend was happy with her lift without the implants, that makes me feel a lot better. Thanks 🙂
Do what is right for YOU! If you do not want to be bigger and are okay with being a little smaller but perkier, than a lift is all you need. Don't feel pressured to get something you don't want. Many "people" tried telling me not to get this or that... and honestly I took what they said with a grain of salt. I spent a long time researching exactly what I wanted and picking the right PS to do the job. I went with what I found to be right for me and what my PS agreed on. I am 100% happy with my results. They are actually way better than I could have ever imagined for myself and are EXACTLY like my goal photos and what I liked about them.

Some people told me going more than 300 cc's would be too big for someone my height (I have a bigger BWD than most my height), others said anything less than 500 cc's is a waste of time because they wouldn't be big enough. Someone ignorantly told me getting teardrop shaped implants would cause me to look fake and have a big gap between them lol... no one ever guesses I have implants so... Some people said I'm stupid to get a lift because I'm not saggy, no I wasn't but my areolas needed work as I was slightly tuberous and I had next to no lower pole. Some people told me doing a donut lift would cause my areolas to expand post surgery and become too large... they were all wrong. I'm 400 cc's which was decided on by myself and my PS, ultimately he had the final say with using in surgery sizers. They are the perfect size for me and my areolas are the same size they were preop just my boobs are bigger so they look better in proportion,

Sorry for the long rant here but it irritates me to no end when people stick their nose in what someone does with their own body and their own money. They aren't paying for it and it's not their body... but it's so funny how they have so much say in it. It's like people giving unsolicited parenting advice

I have talked to many ladies who just got lifts or reductions who are thrilled with their results. I would trust yourself and your PS on what is best for you.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:18 AM

Fit.chic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LucyEBR View Post
Feel free to use my name and/or situation. I know what I’m going through doesn’t happen often, but If there is a woman out there having something similar, I want her to know she’s not alone and things do get better. I go for another follow-up tomorrow. I’ll share my update after.
Yes, please keep us updated.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by LucyEBR View Post
You’ll definitely have to keep us updated!
I definitely will! I'm both nervous and excited. I just arrived at my surgeon's office for my pre op!!
Old 07-25-2018, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Gummies4Me View Post
Do what is right for YOU! If you do not want to be bigger and are okay with being a little smaller but perkier, than a lift is all you need. Don't feel pressured to get something you don't want. Many "people" tried telling me not to get this or that... and honestly I took what they said with a grain of salt. I spent a long time researching exactly what I wanted and picking the right PS to do the job. I went with what I found to be right for me and what my PS agreed on. I am 100% happy with my results. They are actually way better than I could have ever imagined for myself and are EXACTLY like my goal photos and what I liked about them.

Some people told me going more than 300 cc's would be too big for someone my height (I have a bigger BWD than most my height), others said anything less than 500 cc's is a waste of time because they wouldn't be big enough. Someone ignorantly told me getting teardrop shaped implants would cause me to look fake and have a big gap between them lol... no one ever guesses I have implants so... Some people said I'm stupid to get a lift because I'm not saggy, no I wasn't but my areolas needed work as I was slightly tuberous and I had next to no lower pole. Some people told me doing a donut lift would cause my areolas to expand post surgery and become too large... they were all wrong. I'm 400 cc's which was decided on by myself and my PS, ultimately he had the final say with using in surgery sizers. They are the perfect size for me and my areolas are the same size they were preop just my boobs are bigger so they look better in proportion,

Sorry for the long rant here but it irritates me to no end when people stick their nose in what someone does with their own body and their own money. They aren't paying for it and it's not their body... but it's so funny how they have so much say in it. It's like people giving unsolicited parenting advice

I have talked to many ladies who just got lifts or reductions who are thrilled with their results. I would trust yourself and your PS on what is best for you.
I agree with you completely. And btw I love the comment about unsolicited parenting advice, that's something that drives me up the wall lol. I'm glad to hear that you are thrilled with your decision and results!
Old 08-03-2018, 06:09 AM

Hi ladies! Just wanted to update you all and let you know that my surgery went well!! I am very pleased with the results and have no plans to add implants 🙂. Thank you ladies for all your support!
Old 08-03-2018, 07:50 AM

PumpkinPasties is on a distinguished road
Hi ladies! Just wanted to update you all and let you know that my surgery went well!! I am very pleased with the results and have no plans to add implants 🙂. Thank you ladies for all your support!
Excellent! Very glad to hear!
Old 08-03-2018, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by PumpkinPasties View Post
Excellent! Very glad to hear!
Thank you!!
Old 08-04-2018, 06:46 AM

Crmmkm is on a distinguished road
Yay!! Happy to hear it!
Happy healing hun!
Old 08-04-2018, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Crmmkm View Post
Yay!! Happy to hear it!
Happy healing hun!
Thanks Crmmkm!!
Reply Subscribe