Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Downsizing implants and revising lift

Old 08-26-2018, 04:22 PM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Downsizing implants and revising lift

On September 5, 2018 I will be having bilateral capsulectomies, both subpectoral pockets revised and downsizing my implants from 500cc Mentor Moderate Plus to Natrelle Inspira "SoftTouch" (TrueForm 2 cohesive) 345cc. I will also be having my lollipop lift revised to a full anchor lift and underarm lipo. I am currently a 36DD and feel top-heavy for my frame. I am hoping to go down one cup size and have perkier breasts.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:24 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Similar path. I have silicone 500 HP right now and hoping to downsize in the next couple of months to Inspira soft touch. I would love to go to 345 but Iím trying not to have to have a lift. I donít ďneedĒ one now but downsizing may necessitate it. We shall see. I see my PS on Sept 7th.
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2018, 07:28 PM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Hi Linaki,
It's nice to meet someone who is on a similar journey!! Please forgive all my questions, it's just hard to find other women who are downsizing. What do you like about the Inspira "SoftTouch"/TrueForm 2 implant? How did you come up with 345cc as the volume you would like to downsize to? Can I ask why you want to downsize? Do you have an Inspira implant now or do you have the regular Natrelle implants? As I understand it, the Inspira line are fully filled unlike the older Natrelle silicone gel and come in 3 cohesive levels: Responsive/TrueForm 1, SoftTouch/Trueform 2 and the form stable (gummy bear) Cohesive/Trueform 3 as well as being available in 4 profiles: Extra-Full, Full, Moderate and Low.

I think I need to rethink my plan to go with the 345cc Inspira Smooth Moderate "SoftTouch". They may not be small enough to give me an appreciable downsize. The 345cc Inspira smooth, round Moderate has a projection of 4.2 cm and a diameter of 12.5 cm. My current Mentor Mod+ 500cc implants have a projection of 4.3 cm and a diameter of 14.1. Although the volume is 160cc less, I think I might not be downsizing enough. I would really like to be a full 36C or a small 36D. My surgery is in 10 days and I just have to make a decision. I guess it's time to speak to my nurse coordinator and let her know that I might be changing my mind (again).
Old 08-26-2018, 07:40 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
So I havenít even been to my consult yet or felt the Inspira line yet but I know I want them lol. I have Natrelle style 20. Inspira wasnít out when I got my BA. I may decide on the responsive I guess Iíll have to see on the 7th when I go in.
Iím pretty petite at 5í3/111 and Iím just done with them. I have to buy clothes a size larger. My job is pretty formal and they are difficult to dress. I also think they make me look matronly and I just donít care for the look anymore. I was a 30D prior to implants so I wasnít big but I did have some boobs. I just donít want to have a lift if I can get away with it. I alresdy have a scar on my left boob from a biopsy. The mass was sitting right on top of my implant. Thankfully it was not cancer. I am just giddy with excitement about the idea of having boobs that fit my body! I also have non stop pain under my ribs. Itís not terrible but it is annoying. Iíll keep you posted after my consult.
Old 08-26-2018, 07:42 PM

I noticed your age. Iím 62 😛.