Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

My Post-op instructions referring to sports bra

Old 08-27-2018, 10:39 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
My Post-op instructions referring to sports bra

My surgery is set for October 1. I was reading over my post op instructions and it says that Dr Hedden requires his BL patients to sleep in a sports bra for 6 months. I guess its a good thing that I normally sleep in one already!! Anyone else here sleep (or still do) in a sports bra for 6 months?
Old 08-27-2018, 02:06 PM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
With my first BA my surgeon had me bring 2 different zip-up sports bras in and he chose which one then I bought the large and a medium in them. The large I wore the first 4 months or maybe longer then eventually after swelling was gone and d/f happened I went down to the medium size. I slept in it for a long time. Probably around the 6-8 month mark I started sleeping in other bras. I usually sleep in a bra of some sort whether a sexy underwire, bralette, sports, etc. depending on my mood and how much attention I want from hubby ;-)

My revision surgeon did not want me in a tight sports bra because he did quite a bit of work so he gave me a bra to use. When I went back at 2 months he gave me another bra. I slept in those until the swelling went down enough that I could fit into my old bras.
The Following User Says Thank You to heymom3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 06:15 PM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by heymom3 View Post
With my first BA my surgeon had me bring 2 different zip-up sports bras in and he chose which one then I bought the large and a medium in them. The large I wore the first 4 months or maybe longer then eventually after swelling was gone and d/f happened I went down to the medium size. I slept in it for a long time. Probably around the 6-8 month mark I started sleeping in other bras. I usually sleep in a bra of some sort whether a sexy underwire, bralette, sports, etc. depending on my mood and how much attention I want from hubby ;-)

My revision surgeon did not want me in a tight sports bra because he did quite a bit of work so he gave me a bra to use. When I went back at 2 months he gave me another bra. I slept in those until the swelling went down enough that I could fit into my old bras.
Thank you for your reply. For a few years now I have slept in a sports bra by choice. I have purchased the sports bras recommended by Dr Hedden and also purchased a couple of others in the event that I get tired of wearing the same 2!! At the 2 week mark, I think, I will be cleared to wear a supportive bra during the day if I want to but will have to switch back to one of the sports bras at night. If I want attention from my hubby I just lay my boobies up against him!! lol I cannot wait to have my new lifted, firm, perky one's to put up against him!!!!!!