Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

My Boss/Post-Op

Old 09-17-2018, 11:34 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
My Boss/Post-Op

My BL/BA is October 1. A few minutes ago my boss told me he expects me to be at work the day after my surgery. His daughter had a BA only a few years ago and he said she went to work the next day. News flash! Its not happening! Seriously, I feel like turning in my notice!! Anyone else have a boss who doesn't "get it"???? I would post what I do for a living but his daughter may be on this forum. Me returning to work the day after surgery is totally unrealistic.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:58 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
That's crazy! I had rapid recovery and I still took a couple of days off before going back. I make it a point not to tell anyone I work with why I'm taking the time off. You never know when it's going to come back and bite you.

Last edited by Linaki; 09-17-2018 at 11:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 12:55 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Unless she worked from home, perhaps...but doubtful. I'm sure he doesn't plan on making any special accommodations for you. I'm sure if he had a vasectomy he'd be home in tears for a few days! Thank goodness you're not about to give birth. He'd probably want you to be at work an hour after b/c I'm sure his sister was working while pushing...

Last edited by BooBitties; 09-17-2018 at 01:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BooBitties For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 01:13 PM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BooBitties View Post
Unless she worked from home, perhaps...but doubtful. I'm sure he doesn't plan on making any special accommodations for you. I'm sure if he had a vasectomy he'd be home in tears for a few days! Thank goodness you're not about to give birth. He'd probably want you to be at work an hour after b/c I'm sure his sister was working while pushing...
You are spot on!!!!! I swear that I just don't get it. Oh well....... I won't be here .