Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Revision surgery next week!

Old 10-01-2018, 08:42 AM

snowlover25 will become famous soon enough
Revision surgery next week!

So excited! I am getting scar revision on my belly button (From my tummy tuck over a year ago) and breast revision. Pretty happy with how they turned out but disappointed in how much loose skin I have left over. Can't wear push up bras or any kind of bikini that shows cleavage. The loose skin kind of bunches up, hard to explain, and looks awful. So, I'm getting a breast lift. I also have some indents on the bottom of my breasts. Doctor thinks the lift will clear them up, if not, we will do fat grafting at the time of surgery.

I'm not being put to sleep this time... We're doing local and "happy" pills. Kind of scary, but I trust him!
Old 10-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Awesome Blossom!!

Originally Posted by snowlover25 View Post
So excited! I am getting scar revision on my belly button (From my tummy tuck over a year ago) and breast revision. Pretty happy with how they turned out but disappointed in how much loose skin I have left over. Can't wear push up bras or any kind of bikini that shows cleavage. The loose skin kind of bunches up, hard to explain, and looks awful. So, I'm getting a breast lift. I also have some indents on the bottom of my breasts. Doctor thinks the lift will clear them up, if not, we will do fat grafting at the time of surgery.

I'm not being put to sleep this time... We're doing local and "happy" pills. Kind of scary, but I trust him!
Best wishes to you on your upcoming revision to your BB and your breast lift! Please keep us posted! I am willing to bet that you are going to LOVE your new perky breasts that will be very complimentary with your TT.