Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Day 1 Post Op

Old 10-02-2018, 05:53 PM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Day 1 Post Op

My BL/BA was yesterday morning. Everything went really well. I decided to go with 350 CC's smooth round moderate plus implants. Surgery lasted about 3 hours and I had no nausea, etc...after waking up. Dr Hedden went over my allergies with me prior to surgery and since I am allergic to surgical tape he used purple glue on the outside. It looks kind of funny but he said he did not want to take a chance with the steri strips and me having an allergic reaction. In addition to the pain pills, muscle relaxer and antibiotic, I was given 2 syringes filled with nitroglycerin to use on my nipples. This morning I saw him for my first post op appointment and he was pleased and told me that I should have a beautiful result. As soon as I get a chance I will upload pictures! In case someone wants to know about pain, what I feel is more like being engorged and needing to nurse/pump, my sternum (breast bone) is very sore and for some reason, my right arm pit hurts!!! I wasn't expecting my back to hurt so soon but I have been using my heating pad since yesterday. It truly is helping. I am taking arnica in addition to the prescribed medications. I go back in a week for my next post op appointment.

Last but not least, I am happy to be on the other side of everything now!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bamawife For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2018, 06:25 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on making it to the other side! Happy healing.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
Congrats on making it to the other side! Happy healing.
Thank you so much!
Old 10-02-2018, 08:56 PM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Welcome to the other side!!!! Congrats!!!! Best wishes for an uneventful and even boring recovery. In this context, boring is good!
Old 10-03-2018, 08:24 AM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
Congrats and welcome to the other side! Positive healing thoughts coming your way! Hope you have an easy perfect recovery!
Old 10-03-2018, 05:46 PM

I have added a new picture to my album. I am amazed at the change in my nursing. Arnica works great!!
Old 10-04-2018, 08:55 AM

Thumbs up You Look Amazing!!

Originally Posted by bamawife View Post
I have added a new picture to my album. I am amazed at the change in my nursing. Arnica works great!!
You must be over the moon!! Your BA/BL is perfect! Awesome results!!!
Old 10-05-2018, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by ANewPair View Post
You must be over the moon!! Your BA/BL is perfect! Awesome results!!!
Thank you! So far I am happy with the results. I try not to think about what they look like right now because I am so early in my recovery. I noticed this morning that while I still have awful swelling, both boobs are feeling a little softer.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by bamawife View Post
Thank you! So far I am happy with the results. I try not to think about what they look like right now because I am so early in my recovery. I noticed this morning that while I still have awful swelling, both boobs are feeling a little softer.
It sounds like your recovery is progressing in a textbook fashion. I am so happy that you are so pleased with your results!! Great that your breasts are feeling a little bit softer. Keep updating!
Old 11-21-2018, 05:42 PM

Fitfunmom is on a distinguished road
How is it going?

I am 9 days post op with my BA/BL. I had a pretty painful recovery the first week and finally the last two days have been manageable because the swelling has gone done some. You are about a month ahead of me, so I wanted to see how you are doing now? Drop and fluff yet? And how is your scarring looking? I canít figure out how to see albums.