Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

How long did it take for your scars to look normal.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:41 AM

Jennaven is on a distinguished road
How long did it take for your scars to look normal.

I had a lift around my areola- just curious if someone has had this too and when it stopped being red here and there and really looked completely healed or back to “normal”
Thanks
Old 10-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
A Good 12 months

Originally Posted by Jennaven View Post
I had a lift around my areola- just curious if someone has had this too and when it stopped being red here and there and really looked completely healed or back to “normal”
Thanks
My new "normal" took about 12 months for my areola incisions to become thin, faint and white. Everyone heals differently, but this was my experience. I recall months 3 and 4 being their most "angry" looking and then a steady, slow progression.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:46 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
I'm 4+ yrs post op and my scars are still slightly pink. I have VERY fair skin and pink undertones, aka I look sick without makeup. lol
Old 10-12-2018, 11:07 PM

Kamo is on a distinguished road
Mine were white within about 3 months, my scars are virtually always white to start with, even my stretch marks. Revis did get one nipple quite weird - or the scar tissue healed/stuck to the capsule/tissue underneath so I have one knotty and lopsided nipple. I also still have faint shades of nipple OUTSIDE the scar too.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:34 PM

Alli3fire will become famous soon enough Alli3fire will become famous soon enough
a full year for me. Now everything is white and flat. One aereola is a bit wonky, uneven.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:53 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
It depends a lot on skin type

However, surgeons say not to even begin to judge or question a scar until at least 6 mos post op and even then you really need to give it another 6 months to see the final result. I’m almost 4 months post donut/benelli and one nipple scar is almost non existent while the other is pink and still quite apparent. My doctor says it’s common for 3-4 months to be the ugliest and he will start some laser treatment on the one nipple at 6 months if I don’t see improvement in the next couple months. He really believes it’ll work itself out by 6 months post though.

It’s a waiting game.