Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

3 Week Post Op Update

Old 10-22-2018, 05:25 PM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Red face 3 Week Post Op Update

So I have made it 3 weeks with my new girls! Last Friday I noticed that I had another place on my vertical incision (right side) start oozing. I called Dr Hedden's office, they asked me to text a picture. When the nurse called me back she said for me to continue using neosporin. It is now Monday evening and it looks better. My energy seems to come and go but I still haven't gotten all of my energy back. I still have the pain from the nerves regenerating and healing but its not that bad. If you haven't had your surgery yet but are curious about arnica montana, it really, really helped me with bruising. I still have a small amount of bruising but not much at all!! Sleeping on my side is so much better than being stuck on my back. The weight of the implants is a bit uncomfortable when I lay on my side so I stick a pair of socks between them for support. (I think I found that piece of advice on this board!) Prior to surgery I was wondering about boob greed--is it real? At times I wonder if I should have gone up a little in size but since I am so early in the healing process, I am sure that it is normal to wonder about that. The bottom of both breasts are still square so I am eager for the implants to settle down in them and fill them out. Dr Hedden says they are going to look great when that happens. My nipples seem to be very sensitive to cold temperatures!

At this point in my recovery I am just just happy to finally be feeling more like myself and not in a fog. Wearing a regular bra is not comfortable at all so I have worn my sports bras 5 out of the last 7 days. Dr Hedden told me that if a regular bra wasn't comfortable yet that it was ok. I would go braless if what I had done had not been considered an investment. I want my lift to last as long as possible.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions feel let to let me know. I have updated my post op album.

Hope everyone has a great week!
The Following User Says Thank You to bamawife For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2018, 07:24 AM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bamawife View Post
So I have made it 3 weeks with my new girls! Last Friday I noticed that I had another place on my vertical incision (right side) start oozing. I called Dr Hedden's office, they asked me to text a picture. When the nurse called me back she said for me to continue using neosporin. It is now Monday evening and it looks better. My energy seems to come and go but I still haven't gotten all of my energy back. I still have the pain from the nerves regenerating and healing but its not that bad. If you haven't had your surgery yet but are curious about arnica montana, it really, really helped me with bruising. I still have a small amount of bruising but not much at all!! Sleeping on my side is so much better than being stuck on my back. The weight of the implants is a bit uncomfortable when I lay on my side so I stick a pair of socks between them for support. (I think I found that piece of advice on this board!) Prior to surgery I was wondering about boob greed--is it real? At times I wonder if I should have gone up a little in size but since I am so early in the healing process, I am sure that it is normal to wonder about that. The bottom of both breasts are still square so I am eager for the implants to settle down in them and fill them out. Dr Hedden says they are going to look great when that happens. My nipples seem to be very sensitive to cold temperatures!

At this point in my recovery I am just just happy to finally be feeling more like myself and not in a fog. Wearing a regular bra is not comfortable at all so I have worn my sports bras 5 out of the last 7 days. Dr Hedden told me that if a regular bra wasn't comfortable yet that it was ok. I would go braless if what I had done had not been considered an investment. I want my lift to last as long as possible.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions feel let to let me know. I have updated my post op album.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Thank you for your 3 week PO update. I headed on over to your album and took a peek. Absolutely, outstanding results! Your BA/BL looks absolutely beautiful. Very pretty breasts. Your surgeon did a great job! I think you will probably notice a difference in your energy levels at week 5 and feel more like your old self.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:56 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ANewPair View Post
Thank you for your 3 week PO update. I headed on over to your album and took a peek. Absolutely, outstanding results! Your BA/BL looks absolutely beautiful. Very pretty breasts. Your surgeon did a great job! I think you will probably notice a difference in your energy levels at week 5 and feel more like your old self.
Thank you! I still have the mindset that they are "aliens" and try not to fixate on the appearance of the yet. I am just so ready for the implants to settle so I can make a decision on exactly how I feel about them.
Old 10-23-2018, 06:54 PM

SheldonsMom is on a distinguished road
Glad your recovery is going well and I hope your energy levels get back to normal soon! Iíve been quietly following and appreciating your updates as Iíve also had BA/ BL just recently. ☺️