Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

5 Weeks Post Op Today

Old 11-05-2018, 02:54 PM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 5 Weeks Post Op Today

I am 5 weeks post op today. My recovery has been full of highs and lows. When I was 2 weeks PO I had a small place on my right breast (vertical incision) get infected. I got over that. Fast forward 3 weeks. Today Dr Hedden saw me between his surgery patients. I posted pics if you're curious! I had a few spitting stitches, wound beginning to open and a little infection. I am being treated with silvadene cream. He assures me that I will get over this bump in the road but that I need to be patient. I am trusting him because obviously he has quite the following for a reason. My right breast is settling a lot slower than the left. He encouraged me to massage both breasts but to do so gently until they are not so sore. I see him again in 4 weeks unless I need to see him sooner!

I hope all of you other BL/BA ladies are recovering well!!! Happy Healing!
Old 11-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bamawife View Post
I am 5 weeks post op today. My recovery has been full of highs and lows. When I was 2 weeks PO I had a small place on my right breast (vertical incision) get infected. I got over that. Fast forward 3 weeks. Today Dr Hedden saw me between his surgery patients. I posted pics if you're curious! I had a few spitting stitches, wound beginning to open and a little infection. I am being treated with silvadene cream. He assures me that I will get over this bump in the road but that I need to be patient. I am trusting him because obviously he has quite the following for a reason. My right breast is settling a lot slower than the left. He encouraged me to massage both breasts but to do so gently until they are not so sore. I see him again in 4 weeks unless I need to see him sooner!

I hope all of you other BL/BA ladies are recovering well!!! Happy Healing!
I headed on over to take a peek at your 5 week PO pics. You are looking fab, my dear! Very, very nice results. Your “problem area” was reminiscent of my own recovery 12 years ago from a vertical lift. It took what seemed like “forever and a day” for my right vertical incision to close due to spitting stitches and some wound dehiscence (separation). I followed my former PS’s instructions and to my amazement that pesky incision healed without further problems. As I recall, it took approximately 4 months to close and after completing scar therapy, my scars were thin and white at 12 months and by year 2 were practically undetectable by an untrained eye. Keep posting updates, please, it’s great to follow your progress!
Old 11-07-2018, 07:35 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Thank you! In just 2 short days, that problem area is already improving. The silvadene seems to be doing its job!