Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Tips for wearing the band comfortably?

Old 11-20-2018, 06:02 AM

Jls2000 is on a distinguished road
Tips for wearing the band comfortably?

I had my 6 week check up last Wednesday after a breast lift with 415cc implants under the muscle to correct tuberous breasts. They were still pretty high, so I have been instructed to wear the band night & day until they drop. It makes my the muscle around my armpit area super tender! Also, makes my skin itchy. Anyone else have experience wearing one all day & night? Did it bother you? How long did you wear it?
Old 11-20-2018, 08:18 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Jls2000 View Post
I had my 6 week check up last Wednesday after a breast lift with 415cc implants under the muscle to correct tuberous breasts. They were still pretty high, so I have been instructed to wear the band night & day until they drop. It makes my the muscle around my armpit area super tender! Also, makes my skin itchy. Anyone else have experience wearing one all day & night? Did it bother you? How long did you wear it?
They’re uncomfortable. Not much you can do to get around it. However my surgeon did recommend tucking gauze or a piece of microfiber or silk into the strap where it rubs on the armpits and it helped a lot with that part of the discomfort because it gave me little armpit cushions. lol
Old 11-20-2018, 06:58 PM

EyeWantBoobies is on a distinguished road
I wore a silk camisole and then my bra and band over it. The silk helped save my skin
Old 11-21-2018, 05:31 AM

Hambone1999 will become famous soon enough Hambone1999 will become famous soon enough
I read where some women cut the foot off a sock and put the band through it. Keeps the band from rubbing and can look like a cami underneath your tops that may show the band. Worth a try! Good luck and happy healing! 😃
Old 11-21-2018, 07:56 PM

NJGal will become famous soon enough
The band was terrible for me. I took soft, fuzzy socks and cut the toes off, slid them onto the band and adjusted them under my arms. Then I wore the band over a men’s ribbed tank top. I also wore the surgical bra inside out. Not the sexiest look but it helped a ton.

I took pictures of the socks & band and they’re in my album. If you’d like to see just send a friend request. Good luck! The band definitely works!
Old 01-01-2019, 07:47 AM

Jls2000 is on a distinguished road
Thanks gals for the tip! I had my 3 mo check up a few weeks ago, and my PS is still wanting me to wear the band. It seems like they are sure taking their sweet time to drop! I am getting used to wearing it, but would love to hear how ling you all wore yours. Were you super strict with it, or did you take a few days off to let them be free every now & again?