Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

How long did your scars have hyperpigmentation?

Old 11-27-2018, 04:02 PM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
How long did your scars have hyperpigmentation?

Hey ladies!

So I know I am being really obsessive and impatient over my areola scar. I知 still fairly early, I値l be 5 months post op mid December. But I cannot help but be annoyed/worried about my left breast lift scar! My right scar is nearly totally invisible already and my left is like, pinkish/brownish/reddish. Everyone including my surgeon keeps telling me 妬t痴 so early and it値l get better but if that痴 the case why is the right totally invisible at the exact same stage if it痴 simply a matter of healing process? Matter of fact, I think the left scar looks worse color now than it did at two months post op to be honest with you!

My doctor has agreed to do fractional laser scar treatment just to satisfy my frustration but I知 not even confident it will work as I don稚 know anyone whose had it done, and this is really stressing me out!

I知 looking for other experiences... How long before the hyperpigmentation of your scars went away? And did one of your scars fade slower but eventually catch up? I just want to feel like this really is normal or prepare myself for revision if it痴 not normal.