Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Wide set breasts with BA/BL - help!

Old 12-04-2018, 09:33 PM

Honeybum is on a distinguished road
Wide set breasts with BA/BL - help!

I'm scheduled for a BA & BL in April 2019, I really want to go to my PS with realistic photos of what I want my results to look like, but I am really struggling to find 'before' photos of ladies with fairly wide-set breasts like mine.

I am currently a 34C-D and from front on my boobs look huge and matronly, without a bra they sag out to the sides and I look completely flat across the top. From the sides my boobs look tiny! I feel like the way they sit (when I don't have a bra on) makes me look about 5 times bigger than I am, I am an Aus size 8 and US size 4.

I want a modest BA to give me back my upper pole fullness and shape and a BL to hopefully bring them in a bit and take away that dreaded triangle shape you get with wide-set boobs. Is there anyone out there who has had a BL / BA with wide set breasts who has seen an improvement in the shape of their breasts?
Old 12-09-2018, 10:43 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Honeybum View Post
I'm scheduled for a BA & BL in April 2019, I really want to go to my PS with realistic photos of what I want my results to look like, but I am really struggling to find 'before' photos of ladies with fairly wide-set breasts like mine.

I am currently a 34C-D and from front on my boobs look huge and matronly, without a bra they sag out to the sides and I look completely flat across the top. From the sides my boobs look tiny! I feel like the way they sit (when I don't have a bra on) makes me look about 5 times bigger than I am, I am an Aus size 8 and US size 4.

I want a modest BA to give me back my upper pole fullness and shape and a BL to hopefully bring them in a bit and take away that dreaded triangle shape you get with wide-set boobs. Is there anyone out there who has had a BL / BA with wide set breasts who has seen an improvement in the shape of their breasts?
My breasts were very wide set, completely deflated, I had no upper or lower pole fullness at all. They were just empty. I too was 34C-D but just had no volume at all. I went with a MP 550cc Naturelle implant and Benelli lift.

Since my breast augmentation my breasts look 1,000 times better! They arenít as wide set anymore either. The distance between breasts is one of the most difficult things to significantly alter in breast surgery but it can be improved upon slightly. I need to update my photo album, I donít think Iíve done photos since around 2 months post op and theyíve changed a lot since then.

Go for the BL/BA! Youíll be so happy you did!