Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Need advice from someone who has had a lift with implants

Old 12-05-2018, 07:35 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Need advice from someone who has had a lift with implants

I am 2 months post op from a lollipop lift with BA. I am loving my left breast. My right breast has a mind of its own. If you have had a lift with BA, would you please go look at the most recent picture that I posted. See if you can tell what is going on with my wonky breast, please! I am massaging daily. I have post op appointment #6 with Dr Hedden next Friday but curious if I have any specific questions to ask him?? I have followed his instructions to a "T". That particular breast is very soft.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:23 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by bamawife View Post
I am 2 months post op from a lollipop lift with BA. I am loving my left breast. My right breast has a mind of its own. If you have had a lift with BA, would you please go look at the most recent picture that I posted. See if you can tell what is going on with my wonky breast, please! I am massaging daily. I have post op appointment #6 with Dr Hedden next Friday but curious if I have any specific questions to ask him?? I have followed his instructions to a "T". That particular breast is very soft.
I went to take a peek at your photos but I donít think anyone who isnít on your friend list can see your albums because it didnít show you as having any albums, so I sent a request.

Anyway, I had a lift and implants. My left breast has had a mind of its very own. The scar has healed slower yet the breast itself is so much softer that I was actually concerned the right breast might have CC because it was firmer. Iíll be 5 months on the 11th and theyíre finally starting to match up again.

Around the beginning of 3 months was when my left started really doing itís own thing and now by the beginning of the 5th month itís working itself out. Hopefully that makes you feel better... basically, a lift with implants goes through a ďugly ducklingĒ stage somewhere between 2-4 months and tends to balance back out by 5-6 months. Thatís what my surgeon said too.

Sorry I couldnít be more specifically helpful without seeing pics. But that was my experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lennev For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2018, 10:04 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lennev View Post
I went to take a peek at your photos but I donít think anyone who isnít on your friend list can see your albums because it didnít show you as having any albums, so I sent a request.

Anyway, I had a lift and implants. My left breast has had a mind of its very own. The scar has healed slower yet the breast itself is so much softer that I was actually concerned the right breast might have CC because it was firmer. Iíll be 5 months on the 11th and theyíre finally starting to match up again.

Around the beginning of 3 months was when my left started really doing itís own thing and now by the beginning of the 5th month itís working itself out. Hopefully that makes you feel better... basically, a lift with implants goes through a ďugly ducklingĒ stage somewhere between 2-4 months and tends to balance back out by 5-6 months. Thatís what my surgeon said too.

Sorry I couldnít be more specifically helpful without seeing pics. But that was my experience.

I accepted your friend request. I have been really patient about my recovery but right now they look so different from each other its AWFUL! For sure the ugly duckling stage!!!