Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Muscle Flex Deformity

Old 12-12-2018, 06:08 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Question Muscle Flex Deformity

I have muscle flex deformity. **I can make the girls stand up!!** Is this something that should concern me so much that I tell my PS? I actually have a post op appointment with him on Friday.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:08 AM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bamawife View Post
I have muscle flex deformity. **I can make the girls stand up!!** Is this something that should concern me so much that I tell my PS? I actually have a post op appointment with him on Friday.
This can be a quite a problem for some women. Flex deformity is by no means dangerous, but it can be quite disfiguring in some women. As long as it does not interfere with activities of daily living and is not seen in your clothing, it is usually not a problem. I have a degree of flexion deformity, but it does not bother me in the least. Yes, by all means bring it to your PS's attention and he/she will tell you what your options are if you find it unacceptable.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:37 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ANewPair View Post
This can be a quite a problem for some women. Flex deformity is by no means dangerous, but it can be quite disfiguring in some women. As long as it does not interfere with activities of daily living and is not seen in your clothing, it is usually not a problem. I have a degree of flexion deformity, but it does not bother me in the least. Yes, by all means bring it to your PS's attention and he/she will tell you what your options are if you find it unacceptable.
Thank you! I can actually feel and see them move when I push down on something to stand up, open a car door, etc....its kind of funny to me. I should be cleared to resume exercising when I see Dr Hedden on Friday and kind of curious how obvious it will be to others. I practice yoga and don't want it to be so obvious to everyone!!!
Old 12-12-2018, 10:08 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
My surgeon told me that EVERYONE who has under the muscle implants has some degree of muscle flex distortion. For most people it isn’t severe or bothersome. Mine only move when I “pull” something very hard. And even then they just sorta “jump” a little. lol

If they are not becoming completely misshapen or moving constantly with every move you make then it’s likely within the range of normal for under the muscle implants.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lennev For This Useful Post: