Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

11 weeks post op update

Old 12-19-2018, 11:41 AM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
11 weeks post op update

I was 11 weeks post op on Monday. Last Friday I had post op appointment number 432,534,794,021 (LOLOL because I have had 6 or 7) with Dr Hedden. I am still spitting stitches so they took care of 3 of them. I go back on January 4 for another follow up. My implants finally feel like "me" and I am slightly obsessed with my boobies. Because of just how much our breasts change after surgery, I have not been too concerned with how mine look. I have actually hated the looks of them if I paid too much attention to them. As of now I am finally beginning to like the way they look. One still looks better than the other but I am ok with that for now I posted an up to date picture if anyone wants to take a peek. I was given permission to go ahead and resume my exercise routine. I certainly missed yoga!!!! I did yoga 2 nights in a row and it whipped my butt. Regardless, I am happy to be back on the mat!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bamawife For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2018, 03:37 PM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Smile

Originally Posted by bamawife View Post
I was 11 weeks post op on Monday. Last Friday I had post op appointment number 432,534,794,021 (LOLOL because I have had 6 or 7) with Dr Hedden. I am still spitting stitches so they took care of 3 of them. I go back on January 4 for another follow up. My implants finally feel like "me" and I am slightly obsessed with my boobies. Because of just how much our breasts change after surgery, I have not been too concerned with how mine look. I have actually hated the looks of them if I paid too much attention to them. As of now I am finally beginning to like the way they look. One still looks better than the other but I am ok with that for now I posted an up to date picture if anyone wants to take a peek. I was given permission to go ahead and resume my exercise routine. I certainly missed yoga!!!! I did yoga 2 nights in a row and it whipped my butt. Regardless, I am happy to be back on the mat!!!
I left you a message. Your results are outstanding. Kudos to your PS! Your progression pics are awesome. Wow, the changes are incredible! I am so pleased that you got such a gorgeous result. Enjoy!