Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lennev
  • 1 Post By body*electric

After photos of an anchor lift...

Old 02-15-2019, 12:57 PM

Maggy is on a distinguished road
After photos of an anchor lift...

I have revision surgery on April and need an anchor lift. Iím so worried about scarring but the only photos I have seen are from recent surgery. Can anyone show me results post 3 months op? Are you happy? I currently have 300cc unders. Thanks
Old 02-18-2019, 01:50 PM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
I have revision surgery on April and need an anchor lift. Iím so worried about scarring but the only photos I have seen are from recent surgery. Can anyone show me results post 3 months op? Are you happy? I currently have 300cc unders. Thanks
Most Anchor lifts turn out to have very minimal scarring. I have seen many that looked ďbetterĒ scarring-wise than benelli and lollipop lifts tend to look. This is because thereís a even distribution of tension along the incision lines during the healing process. So the scars tend to heal extremely well and have very minimal visibility.

That said, if you cut the skin, there WILL be scars. Period. If you cannot tolerate the idea of any scarring at all on the breast, donít do it. I had a Benelli lift and I do have minimal scars around my areola but it was 100% worth it to me to have perfectly shaped breasts with nipples where theyíre supposed to be. lol

Linaki likes this.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:16 AM

Hi. Thanks. Iím defo going ahead with it. What I have now doesnít look right and it will only get worse.

Iím worried about scarring but Fingers crossed it isnít too bad. 😬😬
Old 02-22-2019, 03:20 AM

Maman-de-3 will become famous soon enough
You can take a look at my album. I had BL/BA...
Old 02-22-2019, 09:40 PM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
I'll take some photos today for you and add them to my album but I'm just past 2 months and I'm so in love with how my scars are progressing so far. I've been happy from the beginning.

EDIT - Have uploaded new photos
Old 02-25-2019, 09:15 AM
Downsized, Lifted & Happier!

body*electric will become famous soon enough body*electric will become famous soon enough
I had an anchor lift 2 years ago. I honestly couldn't be more thrilled with my anchor lift. My boobs are perfect, perky and I don't ever need a bra (but still wear one). And yes I have scars, and they look amazing I need to post updated pics, but unless I'm under bright lights you can't really see them very well. If the lights are only a little dimmed I barely see them. Truth is, I had to get naked for a spray tan recently and I didn't care one bit about my lift and my scars.

I was really worried about this before, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

dj2012 likes this.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:19 PM

Hi

Thanks everyone. Iíll take a look. Itís a massive help. I also feel one of mine rides high still. Iím so over worrying about this! 🙄