Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree47Likes

Super upset after ba consult: ps says I need a lift

Reply Subscribe
Old 12-31-2020, 02:18 AM

kiwismom is on a distinguished road
Iím 4 weeks post op, lollipop lift and BA. the scars arenít bad. I was so afraid of the scars and refused to look at my new boobs after they took the dressings off, a week post op, but I finally opened my eyes, and theyíre truly not bad! Go for it!

Crlygrly likes this.
Old 07-01-2022, 01:40 AM

Kimberllyy11 is on a distinguished road
I recommend to look up lots of photos online of lifts and look at the scars.

The scars are nearly invisible on lots of people. Also if you only beed a minor lift, you couod get a donut lift and the scars are hidden in the aerola.
Originally Posted by makeitcount View Post
So this was something I was worried my PS would say. I went for my first consult today and he strongly recommended me getting a lift along with my BA. I am 28, 5í7 and 130 lbs but have fluctuated between 170 and 120 since I was 16.

I really donít want scarring. Iím super upset because I have been wanting a BA for years and am finally able to financially afford it on my own. I hate my breasts and canít even look at them. But I donít want to have a ba + lift and hate my scars. I already have very bad and visible stretch marks which Iím so self conscious and ashamed of (they are really bad). I donít know what to do and am now reconsidering everything. I love my body so much but I hate my breasts. I donít want scars but I donít want my breasts to look ďdeformedĒ without a lift. Can anyone please give me some insight? Iím so confused.
Reply Subscribe