Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lori600

Scheduled Anchor lift/implant swap - downsizing

Old 05-24-2019, 01:16 PM

Mia514 is on a distinguished road
Scheduled Anchor lift/implant swap - downsizing

Scheduled my lift/implant exchange for July 18th. Downsizing slightly from 450 and changing to a full profile from a mod + .... nervous about the scars and having to have a second surgery. If I would have known I was going to need a lift a year after implants I don’t know that I would have went through with it the first time.

Apparently I was “borderline” lift and my new PS says he wouldn’t have necessarily suggested one the first time around either.

Discouraging but I’m going in with positive thoughts and that I will be happy with the results.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:56 AM

lori600 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mia514 View Post
Scheduled my lift/implant exchange for July 18th. Downsizing slightly from 450 and changing to a full profile from a mod + .... nervous about the scars and having to have a second surgery. If I would have known I was going to need a lift a year after implants I don’t know that I would have went through with it the first time.

Apparently I was “borderline” lift and my new PS says he wouldn’t have necessarily suggested one the first time around either.

Discouraging but I’m going in with positive thoughts and that I will be happy with the results.
I went from 600 ccs to 450 with a full lift and I am thrilled. I’m 7 weeks out and they look great. I didn’t even start scar treatment yet.
My new size fits my petite body. Also, they are so perky. I can wear anything I want. Best thing I ever did.

Mia514 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to lori600 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 04:16 PM

Mia514 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lori600 View Post
I went from 600 ccs to 450 with a full lift and I am thrilled. I’m 7 weeks out and they look great. I didn’t even start scar treatment yet.
My new size fits my petite body. Also, they are so perky. I can wear anything I want. Best thing I ever did.
Hearing things like this make me feel better, def much rather perky than large!