Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Implant size

Old 05-31-2019, 02:40 PM

xannmariex28 is on a distinguished road
Implant size

Hi everyone I'm getting a TT BL & BA on July 10th. I am currently a deflated 34D / DD. Originally I only wanted a TT & BL but my PS suggested implants for upper pole fullness. I have been considering this suggestion for the last 3weeks and have new decided to go with implants. So, my PS recommended 300cc but to me it just seems like so much. So I've decided to get 250cc I'm now questioning my choice... My goal is to be a full 34DD... Help !! I'm 5'2 11stone 4. I workout 4 days a week and don't want this to new affected by my breast size.
Old 05-31-2019, 02:48 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
There's not much difference between 250 and 300 ccs. What brand implant and which profile did he suggest?
Old 06-01-2019, 07:20 AM

MaryC1 is on a distinguished road
Iím 5í4 127lbs , I started of with a slightly deflated c/d . I got 255cc silicone unders Allergen natrelle moderate smooth round implants . Dr said no lift required for a good result. I really like them! Iím almost 7 weeks post op and I think they look great . I can still hide them in the sports bras and In dresses and bathing suits they are amazing and full . Right now Iím measuring 34DD . Iím not swollen anymore but maybe itís too soon to say thier final size . I think 255cc was perfect for me . 300 cc freaked me out to be honest , maybe thereís not much difference but for the look I wanted I felt a slightly bigger implant wouldnít suit me. I couldnít take the chance of them being too big and having to deal with feeling uncomfortable in my skin .