Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Lennev
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By Linaki

Benelli lift..what to expect

Old 08-04-2019, 10:02 AM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
Benelli lift..what to expect

I'm having another revision in September and getting a Benelli lift. I'm really nervous about it....loss of sensation.....scars...nipples ending up too high....necrosis...etc. Any words of advice? What should I expect? What did you use for scars? Is scarguard the best thing to use? I'm hoping this will be my last revision for a very long time. Thanks
Old 08-04-2019, 06:06 PM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by heymom3 View Post
I'm having another revision in September and getting a Benelli lift. I'm really nervous about it....loss of sensation.....scars...nipples ending up too high....necrosis...etc. Any words of advice? What should I expect? What did you use for scars? Is scarguard the best thing to use? I'm hoping this will be my last revision for a very long time. Thanks
I was absolutely terrified before my Benelli lift for all those same reasons. It has such a bad rap for poor outcomes that itís scary. But I couldnít be happier with mine! I had no issues with long term sensation loss, excessive scarring, necrosis, areola stretching, my nipples are not too high or too low. It really went perfectly. And I had a fairly large/heavy implant placed at the same time (550cc) which they say increases the risk of those complications.

Like any lift though, itís not gonna be pretty for a good 6 mos-1year. Youíll have franken-nipples for a good 3 months minimum. I alternated silicone strips and Tamanu oil for scarring the first six months then switched to COSRX Snail Mucin on the scars. You really cannot even see my scars now. Unless youíre right up on my boob looking for them.

Best of luck!

heymom3 likes this.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:20 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
My daughter had one when she had her mommy makeover. She didnít use anything on her scars and you canít even see them now. She had no complications however it wasnít the right lift for her. She totally needed an anchor lift. The Benelli is for people who need just a little bit of a lift.

heymom3 likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-06-2019, 07:26 AM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
My daughter had one when she had her mommy makeover. She didnít use anything on her scars and you canít even see them now. She had no complications however it wasnít the right lift for her. She totally needed an anchor lift. The Benelli is for people who need just a little bit of a lift.
Dr Revis didn't mention any other type of lift so hopefully this will help with everything along with the extra internal bra sutures, closing the pockets up a bit more, and exchanging implants. So tired of constantly having to flip righty back over so it isn't sore and distorted looking. Lefty doesn't seem to be flipping as often thankfully. 9/11 won't get here soon enough...soooo ready to have this done and over with!
Old 08-06-2019, 10:45 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by heymom3 View Post
Dr Revis didn't mention any other type of lift so hopefully this will help with everything along with the extra internal bra sutures, closing the pockets up a bit more, and exchanging implants. So tired of constantly having to flip righty back over so it isn't sore and distorted looking. Lefty doesn't seem to be flipping as often thankfully. 9/11 won't get here soon enough...soooo ready to have this done and over with!
I know the Benelli is Revisí go-to lift.

heymom3 likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE