Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Beginagain
  • 1 Post By dj2012

How many lifts have you had?

Old 09-08-2019, 05:03 PM

Beginagain is on a distinguished road
How many lifts have you had?

A crescent lift was recommended by my PS 3 years ago. The skin is sagging and it's bothering me. On 10/1/19 Im scheduled for revision and the crescent lift. I would like to hear your stories if you have had more than one lift, what kind and why? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-18-2019, 04:18 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Hi,

10 years ago I had a full anchor lift with replacement of implants from overs to partial unders. My left refused to drop so it was manually released and pocket lowered by 1cm and my right breast sagged slightly so a benelli lift with mini reduction to correct asymmetry was also done. Luckily this time I did not need a further lift as my nipples were in a perfect position. Will a crescent lift be enough for you? From what my ps explained years ago a benelli lift will only raise the nipple position by around 2cm.
Old 09-20-2019, 12:19 AM

Beginagain is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your comments. My PS suggested the crescent lift bc he wants to slightly lift the nipples. Aging skin is now a factor and I sure hope that's all I need.

Cupcake85 likes this.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:10 AM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
1 benelli lift in 2011 and an anchor lift in December 2018. Had the benelli when I had a areola reduction. Needed the anchor lift with my last revision as I had a 67% implant reduction but I was all for it as I still had sagging when I had the XL implants and the benelli.
At 46 years old, there was no way my skin was shrinking back or would look good without that full lift.

Cupcake85 likes this.