Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Lower T Seperating

Old 05-23-2020, 10:28 AM
ro_

ro_ is on a distinguished road
Lower T Seperating

The lower part of my incision along the fold is separating. Have any of you had this happen and what did you do for it? Everything was fine until they took off the steri-strips...link to photos

I've talked to my doctor's replacement and he stated that I should use hydrogen peroxide on it 2x a day, take an antibiotic 2x a day, and put antibiotic cream on it and cover it with a bandage. Honestly, moisture is what separated it I believe since there were dissolvable sutures. My old doctor (she moved) told me to keep it dry to avoid this happening and I listened to this new guy instead and this is what happened, so idk.

Old 07-04-2020, 10:05 AM

Chelskwap is on a distinguished road
I think this is what is happening to me. I am 3.5 weeks post op and they took the rest of my stiches out last week. Yesterday I noticed some blood underneath my breast and when I looked I could see a small opening where the two lines meet underneath my breast, the vertical and horizontal (had anchor lift and implant). I called my PS and he said in 90% of his patients that have a lift and implant he sees this and he is not concerned. I am seeing him on Tuesday just to make sure, but he said just keep it clean and I could cover it with a butterfly bandage or gauze. Just stresses me out because I don't want it to get any bigger or delay my healing.