Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

16 days PO- small lumps under incision line

Old 12-28-2020, 10:03 PM

RoundTwoSmaller is on a distinguished road
16 days PO- small lumps under incision line

Hey! I'm 16 days PO with a lollipop lift and implants. My surgeon said to start massage on the incision line/scar around 2 weeks PO (as soon as all scabs are gone). I can feel small lumps underneath the incision line. Is that normal? I'm guessing it's the internal stitches that will eventually dissolve? Or is this potentially something else that I should be worried about? it's not painful to touch- but definitely sensitive. The ones on the bottom of my right breast are bigger, like maybe the size of a pencil eraser. My PS office is closed until the new year, so I'm hoping others can let me know if they also had lumps under their vertical incision line, and if so- how long until they went away? TIA!
Old 12-30-2020, 01:23 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
Stitches

I havent touched my incisions and im 6 weeks. Most likely stitches.
Old 12-30-2020, 07:29 PM

RoundTwoSmaller is on a distinguished road
Yes- I'm really hoping it's just the stitches. How's your recovery going?!

I just did another round of massage- I can definitely feel the stitches directly under the incision line. But in my right breast, there's more of a lump and it's slightly off to the side of the incision line and is tender to touch. I don't know if I should be massaging or leaving alone. I really hope it's nothing serious! I'll definitely call my PS next week- but hoping others may have experienced something similar or have some insight. Maybe just related to the healing process?