Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Should I look for another doctor

Old 07-27-2021, 07:54 PM

Lilith71 is on a distinguished road
Should I look for another doctor

Hello beautiful ladies!

My first post here so please, be patient with me!
So I have been searching for a surgeon for years and finally I think I chose the one but there is something that makes me uncomfortable.
She spent 2 hours with me, answered all my question but there is one thing that she said that makes me questioning if she is the right one- ďNo, you donít want them that big!Ē
Let me explain a little bit more. I am 5í7, 205 lbs,38 D and I definitely need a breast lift. Originally I wasnít thinking about implants but the more I was thinking, the more realized that I would be dissatisfied with the result without them. She offered me 4 options- just breast lift with no implants, lift with what she called small implant( 475cc), doing implants first and after healing doing the breast lift, and using the 475 cc now and upgrading them for bigger CCís later. She explained that I canít go bigger than 475 cc If we are doing lift and implants at the same time because they are two forces against each other- the lifting tightens and the implant stretches . Which makes perfect sense. So just because I donít like the answer, doesnít make it lie.
Also I am planning to do a tummy tuck at the same time and that would change how the breast size will look on my new figure but I am sure I want them big.
What would you advise me?
Should I trust her ?
I had amazing consultation with her and I like that she pointed the things she can do and the things that she wouldnít do. I just donít know if those are her limits or those a medical limits that she has to follow?
Canít wait to hear back from you!
Thank you!

Last edited by Lilith71; 07-27-2021 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Clear
Old 08-07-2021, 11:49 AM

Silveadark is on a distinguished road
I have heard this exact same thing from other surgeons Iíve had preop with, they told me basically I would burst having the lift and upgrade of implants at the same time. I was wanting to upgrade to 800cc though, he told me the most they would do on me is 600cc. I would talk to your PS and stress how you personally would love them bigger, because it sounds to me for your build your body could handle more than 475cc. Maybe if your ps still refuses shop for another one. You want to be completely satisfied with what you asked for and not regret it later.
Old 08-17-2021, 10:23 PM

Lilith71 is on a distinguished road
I booked

Originally Posted by Silveadark View Post
I have heard this exact same thing from other surgeons Iíve had preop with, they told me basically I would burst having the lift and upgrade of implants at the same time. I was wanting to upgrade to 800cc though, he told me the most they would do on me is 600cc. I would talk to your PS and stress how you personally would love them bigger, because it sounds to me for your build your body could handle more than 475cc. Maybe if your ps still refuses shop for another one. You want to be completely satisfied with what you asked for and not regret it later.
I booked my surgery, my intuition is telling me to trust this doctor and I would stick with my feeling. Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it!