Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Silveadark

1 day post op and pain!!

Old 08-04-2021, 02:47 AM

Silveadark is on a distinguished road
1 day post op and pain!!

I am so worried Iím only 1day post op after my lolipop lift and the one boob was extra saggy so he did extra on it. I feel like my bra is becoming stuck to areas that were cut into. I am scared to remove it because I donít want to rip anything but also afraid if I donít it will get stuck in skin and rip when I remove. Excuse my juvenile typing I am still groggy.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:48 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Silveadark View Post
I am so worried Iím only 1day post op after my lolipop lift and the one boob was extra saggy so he did extra on it. I feel like my bra is becoming stuck to areas that were cut into. I am scared to remove it because I donít want to rip anything but also afraid if I donít it will get stuck in skin and rip when I remove. Excuse my juvenile typing I am still groggy.
Have you called the doc? That'd be my first course of action. If the doc is upstanding, he/she would be more than willing to discuss it and/or have you in for a quick peek.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:57 AM

Silveadark is on a distinguished road
I am about to call, Iím supposed to go there tomorrow. I just donít remember this much pain with my original ba

twinpearls likes this.