Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Reishdoll
  • 1 Post By Maximom

Normal or not?

Old 08-07-2021, 12:44 PM

Silveadark is on a distinguished road
Normal or not?

Hi I know I知 only 4 days post op but initially my breasts looked overall even afterwards but today they have healed very much with the bruising turning yellow but I noticed one of my boobs is starting to point outward! Is this just a part of swelling or not?
Old 09-26-2021, 03:56 PM

Reishdoll is on a distinguished road
What I was told

Hi! My ps told me that my boobs would be going through tons of changes. I知 1 week post op and he was honest when he said look they池e gonna be high, your scars will be healing so they値l look awful to you I知 sure. But in 3-6 months you値l love them. I知 sure yours are going to be great in a few months.

twinpearls likes this.
Old 09-27-2021, 01:32 AM

Maximom is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Silveadark View Post
Hi I know I知 only 4 days post op but initially my breasts looked overall even afterwards but today they have healed very much with the bruising turning yellow but I noticed one of my boobs is starting to point outward! Is this just a part of swelling or not?
You basically answered you own question, you can't make any determination at only 4 days. Your breasts will change a lot over the next few months, so relax.

twinpearls likes this.