Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Crooked nipples 4weeks po

Old 08-26-2021, 11:42 PM

Silveadark is on a distinguished road
Crooked nipples 4weeks po

Wow Iím getting depressed my boobs are crooked one nipple I swear an inch higher than the other. He did a little lipo out of one because he said it was bigger now I wish he hadnít I look awful. They werenít as crooked 2 weeks po now they look bad. Is this normal or not?
Old 08-27-2021, 08:23 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Too few details. Did you have implants or just fat transfer? Lift or no lift? Incision location? How many CC's? Subglandular or submuscular? Internal bra?

Yes, it's possible the surgeon dropped the ball and messed up. But not knowing the whole story, it's hard to say if you need to ride this out so your chest can settle and stabilize to its final outcome.

Have you talked to the surgeon about it? If so, what was their response?
Old 08-27-2021, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by twinpearls View Post
Too few details. Did you have implants or just fat transfer? Lift or no lift? Incision location? How many CC's? Subglandular or submuscular? Internal bra?

Yes, it's possible the surgeon dropped the ball and messed up. But not knowing the whole story, it's hard to say if you need to ride this out so your chest can settle and stabilize to its final outcome.

Have you talked to the surgeon about it? If so, what was their response?

I already had implants, anchor lift, under the muscle implants, smooth moderateplus round 450ccís.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:13 PM

So it sounds like you had a revision 4wks ago. If I understand that correctly, then you might need to ride this out to see what the final outcome is. Breast augmentations can take 3-12mth to settle and stabilize. If one starts to settle sooner than the other, then yes, the situation you explained with crooked nipples may temporarily occur since the location of the nipple on the breast mound shifts as the implant settles into its final location. Ideally, the other breast would soon follow and also settle so things look aligned. But if months continue to pass and you do not see improvement, then you probably need to approach the surgeon to get their feedback.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:05 PM

Ty for your reply and I have kept my surgical bra on a lot more and they have seemed to shape up better already. Now I think Iím dealing with a staph infection on my nipple incision.
Old 08-30-2021, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Silveadark View Post
Now I think Iím dealing with a staph infection on my nipple incision.
Oh my! Be sure to get that looked at, if you think it is staph.