Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Final countdown

Old 11-27-2008, 04:22 PM

1/1/00 is on a distinguished road
Talking Final countdown

I am sooo excited!!!! I am scared about recovery because I am a massage therapist and need to be off work for awhile to heal right. I had my saline rupture (left) almost 3 mo. ago and am suing my original ps for putting in non FDA approved implants that were known to have a high rupture rate (the mftr. was denied approval 2mo. prior to my ba and removed from market 2wks. after ba). I figure if I didn't get what I wanted then (pamela boobs you know round not too big for me body and up there) then this is the price I pay to get it done now. 12/12 I will be receiving hp natrelle implants under instead of over, with a lift (I know he mentioned removal of nipple so I guess that is an anchor?). I am looking forward to being perky with smaller nipples and having a waste line. My sag isn't bad but the weight of the salines at 485/535 doesnt do wonders with gravity either. I don't want to do this again so since the new gummies run 50cc's smaller I will be in the mid 400 range. I will try to get some pics posted. I have full confidence in my ps for the work I have personally seen of his and his school of thought. I seen him in 2002 for a consult and again love him just the same now as then. My mom will be down to take care of me!!!

btw I only smoke (don't inhale) when I go to las vegas, is 3 weeks enough time preop to be ok? did a vegas trip oct. and just a wk. ago.

thanks 4 reading!!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 02:48 PM

Ok, I did my preop today and I am soooo excited!!! I love everyone in the office and trust the dr. completely!!! I brought in my husband's Playboy's for pics of boobs that I like and before I showed the p.s., he tried demonstrating where the nipple would be placed, that I would lose 1/2 cup size + the fact the same # in saline vs. silicone runs smaller too, that I would be round and full and tight like I have always wanted. He said I would be an easy case. I am R535 & L435 with saline overs. So I have to decide if I go with 550/475 silicone unders will keep my slightly smaller or up to 550/600 to keep me the same size. My body frame will favor either one. I just didn't want saggy boobs in a year or the back curve that I already feel from the weight. Any thoughts????

They also, when the time is right, recommended BIODERMIS for the scarring....anythoughts on this product or should I just go with Neosporin or essential oils?

I am so ready for this...yippie!!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:23 PM

stephy is on a distinguished road
Hi, best wishes in you upcoming surgury. I will be curious how things go for you. I too am having my 2nd BA this month. I am replacing my salines with silcone, going from over to under and getting a Benelli lift.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:34 PM

gwendemel is on a distinguished road
oh dear the rupture tied my stomach in a knot when I read it. I'm glad to hear you're back on track though. How is the legal process coming along with the former ps? It must be a pain in the back to deal with it.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:05 PM

The one cosmetic surgery expert told my attorney I don't have a case because so many products are on the market that do not have FDA approval that are being used. That's not my point. The point is they had their chance to prove they had a superior product and didn't so why should the doctor be allowed to use a product in a patient just because he has a ton of them now sitting on his shelf that are rejects?

So tomorrow is the big day!!! I have my mom and family situated and we are getting ready to tuck ourselves in. So will I be 500/550 or 550/600...stay tuned!!!!