Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Breast lift Full Lift/anchor Lift photos - anyone willing to share??

Old 02-27-2009, 03:44 AM

jeann4 is on a distinguished road
Smile Breast lift Full Lift/anchor Lift photos - anyone willing to share??

Hello ladies......

I am having a full lift (anchor lift) in about 5 weeks time. My PS said that due to my ptosis (?) (sagging) I would need a full anchor lift for the best result.

I am also going to get small (not sure yet how many cc's), silicone cohesive gel implants under the muscle.

I have tried to find some before and after photos but not having too much success.

I have uploaded my before photo's, your welcome to check out the sad sorry state of my boobies..... If any of you ladies are willing to share your photos I would be soooo happy.

Any comments suggestions are also welcome.

thanks Ladies
Old 02-27-2009, 06:43 PM

jayjay is on a distinguished road
Hi... Havent had mines done yet. I will have it in 3 weeks. I am doing a full anchor and silicone 500cc's.. maybe 450 under muscle. I checked out your pics and our chest look about the same but my areolas are HUGE!! lol I will post some post op pics to share in the future. The only pics I have now are pics in my shirt. I was so embarrassed about my sag that I was too scared to show myself nude. But I think I will go ahead and do it to help others just like I need help in seeing the results.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:36 PM

jennyfrog71 is on a distinguished road
I had a benelli lift with 500cc's saline unders. Send a friend request and you can check them out.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:17 AM

annies is on a distinguished road
i will upload more in abit, become my friend and have a lot. I had big implants and had them removed, replwaced with small ones behind muscle and full lift. I had the same problem trying to find pics
Old 02-28-2009, 09:36 AM

1/1/00 is on a distinguished road
u can c mine
Old 03-04-2009, 12:54 PM

Greta is on a distinguished road
My pix are public - beware....early post-op is really scary but I can assure you it was NOT as painful as it looks...probably because they were (and still are) quite numb below the nipple. There was a lot of swelling too; they looked like torpedos but now my aerolas are normal again and healing nicely. i will take more pix this friday when it will be 6 wks out. I do recommend sleeping in a recliner after surgery....I slept in mine about 3.5 wks. There is an issue with my leftie - it dropped from the get-go and we think it has gone too low...at least PS was the one to bring it up. Side view not so bad but when you look at them from frontal view it looks like it's too low and to the side a bit....the cut is not straight down from nipple but at an angle....will likely need surgical revision. They look like 2 different person's breasts....I am quite disappointed but reminding myself at least it is a great improvement over my before pix! I'm just hoping I can get away without it being too noticeable (bathing suit/summer tops) until i can get back in their next fall/winter for a fix...also want tummy tuck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greta For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 06:11 AM

jeann4 is on a distinguished road
Smile Thanks ladies for sharing with me

Hello ladies. I really appreciate you sharing your pictures/stories with me. It is so hard to imagine that it will be me soon posting my photos of after.

I really am getting nervous as I am heading over on my own and then my hubby comes over 3 days after my op. I still don't even know what size to go. scary.

Thanks again so much for all of you lovely ladies for sharing with me.
x
Old 03-05-2009, 08:39 AM

Iris has a spectacular aura Iris has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Hi... Havent had mines done yet. I will have it in 3 weeks. I am doing a full anchor and silicone 500cc's.. maybe 450 under muscle. I checked out your pics and our chest look about the same but my areolas are HUGE!! lol I will post some post op pics to share in the future. The only pics I have now are pics in my shirt. I was so embarrassed about my sag that I was too scared to show myself nude. But I think I will go ahead and do it to help others just like I need help in seeing the results.
I had a Benelli lift but I also had an areola reduction and nipple reduction. If you are concerned about the size of your areolas now you might consider having an areola reduction too. It made a huge difference for me. Freind request if you would like to see my pics.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:59 PM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
I thought I already answered, but maybe not. You can look at my albums. They're public. I had a mini-anchor (little more than a lollipop and less than an anchor). HTH?
Old 03-08-2009, 08:09 AM

Kels99 is on a distinguished road
I had the lollipop lift (I'm not sure if that is the same as benelli??), areola reduction (those things were MASSIVE, lol and 492cc under the muscle silicone 2 days ago! I have before pix and am going to post after tomorrow when I take out the pain pump and shower! I gotta admit, I am suuuuuper nervous to see em for the first time...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kels99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 07:30 AM

jennypoo is on a distinguished road
Talking Full lift photos I am 2 weeks post-op

Hi,
Today i am 2 weeks post-op. I had a full anchor lift withh 400cc silicone cohesive unders. i am very happy with the results so far, I know the end result after they settle will be beautiful. My incisions are healed and most of the scabs have fallen off leaving nice smooth skin. I don't have any puckering or deep scar lines. i am still sore, I had very large pec muscles from working out too much PS said never work out pecs again. You can view my pics, beware before are horrendous, National geographic boobs.
Take care,
Jenny
The Following User Says Thank You to jennypoo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 02:17 PM

jennc is on a distinguished road
BAH! I just about died laughing! National Geographic boobs! I thought I was the only one who said that!!! Haha, mine totally looked like those ladies that wander through the jungle in little more than a banana leaf or two, lol. Thanks for the smile!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:34 PM

Tommysmommy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by annies View Post
i will upload more in abit, become my friend and have a lot. I had big implants and had them removed, replwaced with small ones behind muscle and full lift. I had the same problem trying to find pics
annies,

I just sent you a friend request.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:30 AM

Jennypoo, I just sent you a friend request.

Last edited by Tommysmommy; 04-18-2009 at 07:30 AM. Reason: correction
Old 04-18-2009, 08:19 AM
"Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride"

hairgirl will become famous soon enough
I dont have pics yet either, but I'm having a full anchor lift w/ 450hps sili. this is a great site for help & encouragement.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:16 PM

usredbird is on a distinguished road
Just posted a few pics of me! Feel free to send me a FR and I can show you how I'm progressing, so far! Sorry that I don't have any before pics!
Old 04-18-2009, 11:42 PM

usredbird, I just sent a FR. I'm in the Ft. Worth area. I actually had a consult with Dr. Strock but went with Dr. Lavine instead. I'm guessing I'll be kicking myself when I see your results.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:45 AM

kittymeow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jeann4 View Post

Hello ladies......

I am having a full lift (anchor lift) in about 5 weeks time. My PS said that due to my ptosis (?) (sagging) I would need a full anchor lift for the best result.

I am also going to get small (not sure yet how many cc's), silicone cohesive gel implants under the muscle.

I have tried to find some before and after photos but not having too much success.

I have uploaded my before photo's, your welcome to check out the sad sorry state of my boobies..... If any of you ladies are willing to share your photos I would be soooo happy.

Any comments suggestions are also welcome.

thanks Ladies
Hi hun I am having a breast implant revision and lift in the next couple of months, my consultation is on Friday. Anyway I found a great site with hundreds of pics of uplifts and many other procedures its called **********.com

I did try to copy the link but the address bar on my laptop has dissappeared and I can't find it!

There are not many pictures of healed scars though most of the pics are of people 4 weeks post op but there are literally hundreds of pics xx
Old 04-19-2009, 06:52 AM

usredbird is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tommysmommy View Post
usredbird, I just sent a FR. I'm in the Ft. Worth area. I actually had a consult with Dr. Strock but went with Dr. Lavine instead. I'm guessing I'll be kicking myself when I see your results.

Sweetie, I'm sure your results will be fabulous! I'm familiar with Dr. Lavine and he is a great PS!!! I'm still in the process of healing so I'm not by far looking to great right now, but I figure it may be able to give people an idea of what to expect at first.