Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

lift and augmentation question

Old 03-28-2009, 04:18 PM

nicolelove is on a distinguished road
lift and augmentation question

Hi everyone. I am beginning my journey and I am doing all the research I can. I am getting a lift and augmentation. I am getting an anchor lift. My question is
Is there a difference in recovery and comfort with getting a lift and augmentation vs just augmentation? I love to sleep on my stomach. Is this something that I will never do again?
Old 03-28-2009, 05:17 PM

10 years2long is on a distinguished road
I had a donut lift so i'm not much help. I didn't have much pain and took pain pills four four days then i ws fine. I did feel like i had the flu on day five, six, and seven. The ps said it could be the anesthesia getting to me. Get prescription nausea med. To take home. The stuff they give you during surgery wears off. I think the pain is probably about the same. The incisions never bothered me. Just muscle pain when moving my arms etc. It sounds the same as most ba's. Hope this helps. You'll just have more incisions to heal.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:53 PM

harleysmommie is on a distinguished road
Eventually. I had a BL with no BA first. It was a couple months until I felt comfy enough (just scared really) to sleep on my tummy. I did the side about a month out. Same with my BA. You will, it just takes time.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:07 PM

I_Heart_LA is on a distinguished road
I had a BA and full anchor 2 1/2 weeks ago. I went in on a friday and I would say I had pain that whole weekend. By Tuesday I was able to go to the one class I have. I havent slept on my stomach yet, but I did lay face down to get a massage and it doesnt hurt or feel weird.

A lot of ppl were shocked that I was able to do things so quickly. A few of my friends who had it said they just chilled the first week and didnt go out.