Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

skin stretching and dropping after lift

Old 04-01-2009, 09:15 AM

klmason2002 is on a distinguished road
skin stretching and dropping after lift

hello i had a lift and BA done about 6.5 weeks ago. they appear to have dropped some (the cleavage looks droopy) and the sides look a bit droopy as well. is this normal? also, will they continue to droop more? I still am wearing the bra they gave me and still cant sleep on my side, run, or lift weights for another 3-4 months!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:47 AM

PV&J is on a distinguished road
MY BA was on 2/13/09. I am about 6.5 weeks out as well. I have the same questions. They are finally looking like they might be dropping but now I'm thinking great I spent that much money to make my boobs less saggy. I'm 41. So what I just got bigger saggier boobs?
Old 04-02-2009, 06:41 AM

shugerandspice is on a distinguished road
What kind of lifts did you guys get? I have a crescent lift, and I'm only 3 wks post op, but they dropped really quick too...
Old 04-02-2009, 09:10 AM

leeleeb is on a distinguished road
What type of lifts did you guys have? My first lift was a "lollipop" lift, and I actually had the same type of thing going on shortly after. My PS had to go back and do an full anchor lift, as the lollipop lift was not enough. My implant just kept dropping, and with the weight of the implant, my skin just kept stretching. Then to add to that, after my anchor lift, I bottomed out. My PS did do a "re-lift" about a month ago, and everything seems to be going great this time! THANK GOSH!!! But I did have some of the issues you ladies are describing! If you are concerned you should make sure and point it out to your PS!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 02:54 PM

I_Heart_LA is on a distinguished road
that sucks. so even after they remove excess skin we are still prone to sagging?!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:55 PM

Pooh is on a distinguished road
I had breats lift and aug 5 years ago. I had been extremely happy (except for scars) till middle of 4th year. Feel like I already need another lift. My weight doesnt change by more than about 5 pounds, so that is not the issue.