Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Do I *really* need a lift?

Reply Subscribe
Old 04-15-2009, 02:45 PM

1hipchick is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by want700ccs View Post
did you do the pencil test? if you stand in front of a mirror with your arms on your hips and put a pencil under one of your breasts does it stay? if so, they say you need a lift.
No, it's not even close to staying, even if I hunch over. Thanks for the tip! I have my last consult next week, so I'll be interested in what this doctor says...
Old 04-15-2009, 03:36 PM

kitkat is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 1hipchick View Post
No, it's not even close to staying, even if I hunch over. Thanks for the tip! I have my last consult next week, so I'll be interested in what this doctor says...
I relate to the ladies here that needed a lift, because in hindsight, I really did. But I looked at your pics, and I am no plastic surgeon, but you have nice boobs!!!! I got a second opinion about my lift, but maybe you should get a 3rd??

My mom always told me the pencil teset was to see if you needed to wear a bra!!! Hehe.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:32 PM

1hipchick is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
I relate to the ladies here that needed a lift, because in hindsight, I really did. But I looked at your pics, and I am no plastic surgeon, but you have nice boobs!!!! I got a second opinion about my lift, but maybe you should get a 3rd??

My mom always told me the pencil teset was to see if you needed to wear a bra!!! Hehe.
Kitkat, you are too nice!!! Thank you for the compliment!

I have had several second opinions (I'm off to my 5th next week!) and the problem is that they are mixed so far. The local doctors said I didn't need a lift, while the Drs in Scottsdale both recommended a full lift. I'm thinking the doctors in Scottsdale probably do more of the fake look (more of a demand for it there), but unfortunately that IS the look I want. I guess I'll see what this last doctor says and go from there...

Thanks for the advice and will keep you posted!
Old 04-16-2009, 05:10 PM

Daisy02DD is on a distinguished road
I was just looking at your pics & you look great. I was saggy. I think from here its a personal preference becuase I am getting a redo & going larger but I like boobs that are really high up so I will be getting mine higher up.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:32 PM

jennyfrog71 is on a distinguished road
I know how you are feeling. I was devastated when I heard I needed a lift and at first they said I would need a full lift (2 surgeons) then I talked to them about a benelli lift and they both said I was borderline. I chose to go with only the benelli lift and a little smaller then my PS wanted and now I have puckering and am not entirely happy with my results. I like where they sit but am bummed about the puckering. I see him the end of this month and I am going to ask him if he can pump me up a little to take away the puckering.

Good luck!
Reply Subscribe