Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Should you factor in the BL when calculating CCs?

Old 04-16-2009, 10:45 AM

NJChick732 is on a distinguished road
Should you factor in the BL when calculating CCs?

I apologize for cross posting this in both the breast lift folder and CC/Sizing folder but I haven't seen any responses over there yet.

Just wondering whether anyone would know the correct way to calculate CCs for someone who is getting both a BA and BL? I know that I'm supposed to add 15% because I'm going with saline unders but not sure if you add anything additionally due to the lift. I'm assuming that I'd be losing tissue so I'd need a bigger implant to get the same look as someone who is just getting a BA. No idea if this is actually true....just my theory LOL. Any ideas or prior experience with this?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:20 PM

usredbird is on a distinguished road
Hello! Not sure if this helps but what my PS surgeon told me was that he wouldn't be taking any actual breast tissue out, just loose skin. I suppose it just depends on how much natural breast tissue that you have to start out with. He asked me what I thouight my ideal size would be and I told him a D. I have so far come out a DD and I'm pleased! I started out a full (saggy) B/C and he told me if I did not do implants I wouldn't have much left after the lift! I hope this helps!! Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to usredbird For This Useful Post: