Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Full Anchor Lift and BA in 2 Seperate Surgeries

Old 04-28-2009, 12:37 AM

Christyy is on a distinguished road
Smile Full Anchor Lift and BA in 2 Seperate Surgeries

Hi!

So, after consulting with two of the best plastic surgeons in my state (it took me three months to decide just to have my consultation with), they both said that it would be ideal for me to have two seperate surgeries; first one for the full anchor lift, second for my 500cc's-600cc's silicone augmentation.
I really wanted them in one surgery, but they both said that it would not be a good idea, due to the fact that I wanted a bigger implant!
I have to wait a minimum of two months between the two, and was wondering if there are any ladies who went through something similiar? I've been on this site a little while, but it seems that everyone has gotten both procedures done at once. Anyone go through this? What were your results?

Thanks so much!!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:45 AM

Daisy02DD is on a distinguished road
I had a lollipop lift with 350cc & now I wish I was bigger. I didnt know anything about size till after I got my implants. I didnt find this website till after surgery. I wanted to have both done at the same time too & I did. Now for me to go bigger I have to have another surgery. I too want to be in the 500-600cc range. But I really love the lift. I was more scared about the scars. The most important thing on picking your dr is his referrals, pics & how you feel. If it feels right & he is the dr you want to do the surgery & he wants to do in 2 surgeries then I would do it in 2 surgeries. But just make sure you tell him what you want & how you feel & go from there.
HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy02DD For This Useful Post: